You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson - what are you?

silverlining

He isn't be the first fucking shithouse mediocrity that Kenny has bought and inflicted in his team.

Hopefully he will be the last

Why do you feel the need to relentlessly hound and abuse our players? People are aware of your feelings, you don't need to keep hammering them down everybodys throats every two minutes. Not that your constant witty nicknames and insults aren't brilliantly entertaining and amusing, but maybe if you are certain you want to continue down the crticical line, you could aim to be a little bit more constructive in the future. I wont hold my breath, as obviously snide comments, petty arguments and stating that you hate people on an internet forum is what floats your boat. No amount of reasoned argument on her can change such deeply entrenched childishness and attention seeking nonesense, but just in case there is still a glimmer of hope in there, perhaps you could give it a rest every now and again and stop roundly abusing a player who, whatever you think about him, is still trying his best in a red shirt. Just a thought, like I say I wont hold my breath.

Watched the lad today and I am convinced that young Shelvey is a better player than him. Spearing is better,and I would bet that Coady would at least attempt something positive during the course of a game.

It's shite slagging our players but I really do not know what he is supposed to be doing. He doesn't tackle, he doesn't take chances with a pass. All i've watched him do is run about doing fuck all.

We bought the lad on the strength of some good shows for his club and it was documented other clubs were interested in him. Jumped the gun I reckon and we are stuck with him. He's only a pup so may improve but his basic ability has me doubtful of this happening as he hides all the time.

Players who arrive at our place with a big reputation sometimes struggle to get to grips with what is expected of them. I just wonder whether he is actually talented enough to keep a first team place. Thing is Kenny plays him regularly so must see something in him. I don't get it though.

Him and Downing dropped for Bellamy and 1 of 2 between Dirk and Maxi for the final. Big number 9 gets a start. He deserves it.

Guest ShoePiss
Scared incase I steal your job?

Don't worry, I'm not as good at making up sweet little nicknames. Probably down to leaving primary school quite some time ago.

Just call him koptalk twat, works for me.

Watched the lad today and I am convinced that young Shelvey is a better player than him. Spearing is better,and I would bet that Coady would at least attempt something positive during the course of a game.

It's shite slagging our players but I really do not know what he is supposed to be doing. He doesn't tackle, he doesn't take chances with a pass. All i've watched him do is run about doing fuck all.

We bought the lad on the strength of some good shows for his club and it was documented other clubs were interested in him. Jumped the gun I reckon and we are stuck with him. He's only a pup so may improve but his basic ability has me doubtful of this happening as he hides all the time.

Players who arrive at our place with a big reputation sometimes struggle to get to grips with what is expected of them. I just wonder whether he is actually talented enough to keep a first team place. Thing is Kenny plays him regularly so must see something in him. I don't get it though.

Him and Downing dropped for Bellamy and 1 of 2 between Dirk and Maxi for the final. Big number 9 gets a start. He deserves it.

Kenny gets plenty wrong. He's got this eunuch ghost of a player wrong too.

I thought he'd be a mediocre signing in summer. I was soooo wrong. He's fucking dreadful. I can't think of any premiership midfielder I would not prefer to see playing for us ahead of Readysalted.

Anyone? Who is worse than Henderson?

I thought he'd be a mediocre signing in summer. I was soooo wrong. He's fucking dreadful. I can't think of any premiership midfielder I would not prefer to see playing for us ahead of Readysalted.

Lucas?

That's one thing he absolutely does not do.

he's always looking the ball. Even when I think we shouldn't give it to him sometimes after he's wasted a few - he's back looking it again and he usually gets it.

Nearly every pass he made or tried to make today was awful even the ball he played for Gerrards goal only turned into something cos their defender let it bounce.

Technically he has a lot to learn. His attributes are he has a great engine and he's a willing runner. I have yet to see him hide in a game. He always seems to be looking the ball and he gets more often than not because he offers the player with the ball an easy pass. I'm not sure it helps that he doesn't even seem to know where he should be playing. He was running all over the place to close them down at at one stage I thought he was playing off carroll with suarez on the right because he was running over to the left to close down players. I do agree that Shelvey looked a better player in 15 mins today than henderson did for 75 mins.

Rosicky

Guest ShoePiss

Whoever came up with the name readysalted.

Guest ShoePiss
You're an unfunny, smug, boring, patronising twat who is about 50% as clever as you wish you were.

Although, I don't suppose you are so heroically unaware that you don't already know know this

know know, know know know, know know there's no limit to the shite you spew is there?

I can definately see why he frustrates you silver, he does me at times too but I do think he could become a player and a half if he starts making better decisions as he has a lot of ability imo, what I don't get is why I haven't seen such hate campaigns from you for the far worse players we've had in recent years