You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm probably in a tiny minority here, but.... I miss Nige.

That last thread showed some of the TLW pack at their absolute worst - and Nige didn't exactly cover herself in glory either - but most of her threads turned into something entertaining at least (even after the cock jokes wore off).

All I'm saying is that, if Stronts and Silverlining can still be here after the recent unpleasantness, then Nige should sack up and come back.

Guest davelfc

Not a chance of getting a reply, it's in New York with it's boyfriend working out the best way of breaking up with him.

I'd suggest removing the batteries myself.

Guest davelfc
What!!!! It's a bloke!

Ha ha I thought I might know her based on some of the things they said in the thread on architecture. If she lives in new York though I'm probably mistaken.

You need to catch up.

I'm probably in a tiny minority here, but.... I miss Nige.

That last thread showed some of the TLW pack at their absolute worst - and Nige didn't exactly cover herself in glory either - but most of her threads turned into something entertaining at least (even after the cock jokes wore off).

All I'm saying is that, if Stronts and Silverlining can still be here after the recent unpleasantness, then Nige should sack up and come back.

Eh?

What!!!! It's a bloke!

Ha ha I thought I might know her based on some of the things they said in the thread on architecture. If she lives in new York though I'm probably mistaken.

NG doesn't live in NYC and probably isn't a bloke. She may well be your friend but she hasn't been on here recently, she needed to take a little "me time", find herself, look deep in her heart and ask whether she and TLW have a future together.

Why not post everything you have about her; contact details, photos etc. So that when she comes back we can welcome her properly, let her know that we listen, that we're sensitive to her needs like.