You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The small insignificant things....

Fowlers God

catching an item of your clothing on a door handle....ahhhh

people who indicate at the last minute...why bother at all

that dance you do with a complete stranger when neither know which way to go

groups of teenagers who feel the need to take up the whole pavement and expect you to walk in the road to get past them.

Anyone who is walking towards you who purposely changes the side they are walking on so you have to be the one to move...cunt.

The awkward pause at traffic lights when you waiting to cross before the green man decides to make an appearance so every driver is looking at you.

people who can quite clearly see you are in a rush but want to tell you their life story anyway

people who moan about having to answer the door to you even though its the first tiem you have forgotten your keys in living memory

Edited by liver bird

It's the high pitched noise, don't mind the sound of a proper engine :p

Oh right yea, thats only 50cc mopeds though, my 125 just sounds like a small motorbike. They annoy me too. And the people that associate me with that noise because I ride one that they don't know the difference between. Even when it says 125cc on the side.

catching an item of your clothing on a door handle....ahhhh

people who indicate at the last minute...why bother at all

that dance you do with a complete stranger when neither know which way to go

groups of teenagers who feel the need to take up the whole pavement and expect you to walk in the road to get past them.

Anyone who is walking towards you who purposely changes the side they are walking on so you have to be the one to move...cunt.

The awkward pause at traffic lights when you waiting to cross before the green man decides to make an appearance so every driver is looking at you.

I tend to walk into people like this. If you're not looking where you're going, don't move. If you insist on walking forwards, usually looking at your phone, atleast look up every few steps to make sure you're not about to walk into something. And certainly don't huff at me because you didn't see me coming. You wouldn't huff at a lampost would you?

I understand that little rant didn't really have anything to do with the two bits I put in bold.

With regards to the teenagers, I would just keep on walking straight. They can get in single file, or be pushed around by someone bigger than them. And the people who move over, again I'd just walk into. I'm not moving because you wanted to.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
The idiots who haven't learned the difference between "there" and "their". Something which you pretty much learn at 6 years old cannot be grasped by 50% of the adult population and it drives me crazy. Same with the morons who replace "have" with "of".

In the same vein, I hate it when people say 'walla' or 'vwa-laa' when they mean 'voilà'.

Sat on the train on the way home last night, I had a few, but not the point. Sitting their just chilling with the Mrs FG when a young guy got on the train and had his music so loud we could both hear it. I very nearly killed him by I Pod up the arse death.

people who mispronounce chorizo.

I've even corrected people at the Delhi counter when I've heard them ask for some.

"er, excuse me, but did you know it's pronounced chu-reeth-o"

I'm gonna go kill myself now.

People who take up an extra seat on a crowded train/bus by putting their shopping bags/handbags on the seat next to them. They also invariably look at you like your a piece of shit when you asked them to move it. Motherfuckers.

This.

Or fat people taking up a seat and a half. I don't have anything against the fatties, just when I'm left with half a seat, I wish they would all die.

I've even corrected people at the Delhi counter when I've heard them ask for some.

Never watch Come Dine With Me. According to the narrator, people cook with "choritso" all the time.

Winds me up like a set of joke-shop teeth, it does.

I'm surprised you can get it in India.

people who hold conversations in doorways and glare at you if you need to get out or in.

shopkeepers who start talking to other customers making you wait whilst they still have your change in their hands

Twat that ignore you when you talk to them,they will look at you and blank you because they are assistant directors PA or some shit like that.

Mind you you do piss yourself when you see them crying a week later when they have been either demoted or sacked.

The receptionist at the gym I workout at making me wait until she's finished her conversation before she'll swipe me in. Utter utter cunt.

Guys in the locker room with short hair using the hair dryer, why?

People leaving the taps on.

Lads lifting to much so their weights aren't parallel with the floor. It's to heavy everyone can see that stop making a Tit of yourself.

Christ, that was only the first ten minutes in there.