You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Joey Barton

johnnyforks

Gold. You've got me, I am indeed a rem-tard.

The Gerrard incident is an isolated one, which he was found not gulity of. So it doesn't matter if you think it is questionable really, does it?

When we are talking about opinions yes, yes it does.

The list of shit Barton has done ( and been found guilty of ) is in no way comparable to Gerrard.

like I'v said before what Barton has done and what Gerrard has done is basically the same thing just to a different extent

Ability wise he is a decent player no more. He would be behind Lucas, Spearing, Raul and Gerrard in the pecking order. We should be aiming a lot higher than players like him. A lot higher

now you are talking out of your arse the only player in that list that has been comparable to Barton his season is Raul as he is the only one who has been playing in a wide position and imo Barton has played better this season than him the others have played a completely different position.

Spearing is less that average at best atm sure he has had a few games and done well in them these last few weeks but is he better than a seasoned professional who is good enough to have been capped by England and looks to be capped again in the not so different future and has scored 4 goals and gotten 8 assists.

When we are talking about opinions yes, yes it does.

like I'v said before what Barton has done and what Gerrard has done is basically the same thing just to a different extent

Genuine question, are you slow in the head? Barton has attacked people on more than one occasion, been found guilty and jailed for it. The lad he attacked in town he punched 20 times in the face!

Gerrard got found not guilty and the court accepted he acted in self defence.

now you are talking out of your arse the only player in that list that has been comparable to Barton his season is Raul as he is the only one who has been playing in a wide position and imo Barton has played better this season than him the others have played a completely different position.

Spearing is less that average at best atm sure he has had a few games and done well in them these last few weeks but is he better than a seasoned professional who is good enough to have been capped by England and looks to be capped again in the not so different future and has scored 4 goals and gotten 8 assists.

Barton would definitely be competing with the players I mentioned for a place in the team. Your last paragraph is complete cock and balls. Spearing is a lot better than average and the England point means fucks all.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty, so was Jackson, even Gary Glitter was found not guilty it doesn't mean they didn't fucking do it.

and let me reiterate once again for you, I know you're finding this hard and reading probably isn't your strong point so I'l try to keep it written in a Biff Chip and Kipper style so you can understand it, so here we go; What Barton has done is ten, twenty, maybe thirty times worse than what Gerrard did (and he did do it) but it is the same ballpark. One more time what Barton did was worse but it is the same category of cuntishness.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty, so was Jackson, even Gary Glitter was found not guilty it doesn't mean they didn't fucking do it.

and let me reiterate once again for you, I know you're finding this hard and reading probably isn't your strong point so I'l try to keep it written in a Biff Chip and Kipper style so you can understand it, so here we go; What Barton has done is ten, twenty, maybe thirty times worse than what Gerrard did (and he did do it) but it is the same ballpark. One more time what Barton did was worse but it is the same category of cuntishness.

Wow. How did you fit so much bullshit into two short paragraphs? Nice work.

p.s. you are still talking out of your arse.

This has been flying round the net for a while.

Joey Barton was meant to be really good crack at the Hilton talk in last

night, load of lads from here went through. £500 a table - well worth it

they reckon.

Said he is totally nuts and just tells it as and how it is, swearing his

heed off and that.

Tales so far:

They had a comedian on first who was late turning up and announced he was

from 5under1and, he didn't last long, nobody laughed and he was heckled and

left the stage... a table at the front stopped him and said "excuse me mate,

do us a favour please.. Can you start telling some jokes".. The comedian

said "I can see this is going nowhere, see ya later.."

On his contract -

I can honestly tell you I want to stop here, I know you hear this all the

time, but I generally so, whether you believe me or not.... The idiots who

run the club keep moving the goalposts, they have offered me to take a pay

cut - I'm nobodies mug and the idiots who run the show haven't got a clue..

If I don't get what I want I will still stop here and let my contract run

down, love it here, and Alan Pardew is working his b*ll*cks off to get me

the deal I want.

On Pardew -

He is a cracking bloke and a great manager and coach, I hope the fans can

give him time and see what he can do, people think he's Ashley puppet, I

can tell you he most defiantly isn't anyone puppet and he isn't scared to

stand up to anyone at the club, I love working with him.

On Shearer -

I have a hell of a lot of respect for the man as a player, he was great,

but mmm we don't get on, we never will, I was recently out with a few of

the lads and he was there, we didn't say a word to each other all night,

just a wink and a nod.. Fantastic player but wasn't so good as a manager...

when I was at Man City Robbie Fowler was my role model - haha.. He was a

great player too, never scored as many penalties as Shearer though.... Ha.

On That bust up at Anfield.

We were 3-0 down and I f*cking hate that Alonso, I hate the c*nt... so I

thought right, here we go... it was a very bad tackle and a very bad thing to

do, I know that.. When I was in the dressing room Shearer stormed in after

the game pointing the finger and shouting you are a coward! Nobody calls me

a coward, if he had attacked me with regards to my football I would of

accepted my b*ll*cking, but he attacked me personally, I can tell you know

if anyone in here want to call me a coward I will take you into the car

park here and now, nobody calls me that.. Anyway yes there was a bit argy

bargy and we haven't got on since.

Who is your most hated current Player -

At the moment Carl Henry at wolves, what he done down there early in the

season, I wished I had digged him like I did Pederson the other month, I

really do... I know Mick McCarthy had told him to try and get me sent off,

anyway I kept calling him Chris, and pretending not to know who he was

after the game to wind him up.

Who is the hardest player you have played with.

Richard Dunn - I can tell you, no doubt about it, it was one of the biggest

mismatches going, but yes I started on him and he gave me a right hiding,

lets say I wouldn't start on him again.

Who else do you hate-

Any journalists in tonight?... "yes"... I hate you c*nts as well, hate you.

What's your biggest highlight of your career so far -

Winning the championship last year, I know I didn't play many games and I

hate it when players play 12 games or so and pick up a medal, it p!sses me

right off, but yes, I enjoyed, it was great.

On that 5-1 against mackems -

Unbelievable, an amazing day that will stop with me for the rest of my

life.

On Nile Ranger -

I can tell you he is the thickest man I have ever met in my life, he hasn't

got a single brain cell, dopey as hell.

On Enrique, will he stop -

I'm stopping, that's all that matters to me, if he wants to go, go.. I'm

not bothered.. He is the most vainest man I have ever met, honestly he is

terrible, he cannot walk past a mirror with out checking himself out, I

don't know why, he's an ugly Spanish c*nt anyway.

What happened after that heavy defeat at Leyton orient pre- season -

We got hammered 6-0, after the game we spoke about what we need to do to

get this club back up in the premier league and who is up for the battle,

I'm not going to name names here, but some didn't want to be here and

couldn't care less, I want tell you who they are... "come on Joey, we want

names".. Hmmm, okay right, I will tell you 2 of them, 2 names only, that

f*cking Bassong and f*cking Martins, disgrace they are, total disgrace...

anyway, the next morning after the match, me and a few of the lads

confronted those who didn't want to be there and, well, I basically told

them to p!ss off out of this club and never to come back.

On Stoke 4-0-

I thought we were the better football team, but we got stuffed 4-0.. It

happens.

On this side now -

Look, I believe we are a good football team, get behind us, we will be

alright..

On Andy Carroll -

£35 million, I would of sold him as well, no doubt about it.

Finishing off -

When I speak, I speak my mind and tell the truth, I hope all of you here

can believe everything I have said tonight as I don't talk sh!t and tell

things how they are.

Wow. How did you fit so much bullshit into two short paragraphs? Nice work.

p.s. you are still talking out of your arse.

I think it's brilliant that even though you have run out of an argument and have nothing left to say you are still carrying on, you haven't once been able to tell me why they are completely different situations so I have to assume that you are in fact and oxygen thief.

I'l humour you though, how is it I'm talking bullshit and it's coming out of my arse how is that fiscally fucking possible you reprobate are you saying I'm a bull and have my bulls head in the opposite end to where it's supposed to be and I'm shitting so accurately that I'm hitting all the right keys to create these posts? Well if that's true I'm glad you think so highly of me as that (especially in a deformed bulls body) is one hell of a skill.

some funny stuff in that post, harsh as fuck on Alonso though. are you the same hitman from .tv

No I only post on here. That Xabi was a bad lad standing in the corner flag getting Barton sent off.

It is an interesting conundrum football and morality, the likes of Barton and Marlon King rightly get a chance to play football and continue their careers as everyone does, who has done their rehabilitation.

Wouldn't want any of them near our club though.

I think it's brilliant that even though you have run out of an argument and have nothing left to say you are still carrying on, you haven't once been able to tell me why they are completely different situations so I have to assume that you are in fact and oxygen thief.

I'l humour you though, how is it I'm talking bullshit and it's coming out of my arse how is that fiscally fucking possible you reprobate are you saying I'm a bull and have my bulls head in the opposite end to where it's supposed to be and I'm shitting so accurately that I'm hitting all the right keys to create these posts? Well if that's true I'm glad you think so highly of me as that (especially in a deformed bulls body) is one hell of a skill.

What I am say is that you are a boring, borderline retarded swine, for example

' fiscally fucking possible '

I haven't run out of argument, since stating why you are wrong you haven't said a single thing to make me think otherwise. There is no need for me to keep repeating my ' argument ' one more time for you, though

Forget Gerrard and Barton would you say these two people are remotely the same :

Case 1 : A man hits someone in what he says is self defence after ( so he says ) he feels threatened. It goes to court and he is found not guilty of assault and the court agrees he acted in self defence.

Case 2 : A man attacks a workmate, punches him repeatedly resulting in hospital treatment. He is also caught on cctv punching a man 20 times in the face, he then punches a 16 year old lad in the face and according to reports ' breaks his teeth ' he is found guilty and jailed for six months.

So to answer your earlier question, no I wouldn't class the first case as in the same ' ballpark ' as the second. And I don't think you have ' humoured ' anyone, that is probably the shittest joke I have ever seen on here.

No I only post on here. That Xabi was a bad lad standing in the corner flag getting Barton sent off.

It is an interesting conundrum football and morality, the likes of Barton and Marlon King rightly get a chance to play football and continue their careers as everyone does, who has done their rehabilitation.

Wouldn't want any of them near our club though.

Nar, Roy got sacked remember, had he still been here we would have signed both of those and he would have phoned his old mate Lee Hughes to give them a lift up in his really fast car. Roy would have joked over the phone too Lee "You're not going to have a head on collision pissed as a fart killing a family coming the other way before running away from the scene and get a mate to pretend he was driving again for you, are you? Haha! Only joking, oh can you stop off at the Service station on the way and pick up Lee Bowyer? Only, he's got into a bit of mischief again with some Asians in a McDonald's and his club want no part of him anymore so we've agreed a fee and we can play him next to Joey. Also tell Joey we sent one of our under 15's out to the corner shop by Melwood to get him his cigars for the big end of season bash later tonight, that they weren't the brand he wanted but he hopes Joey is Ok with that and the boy said he will bring them him at the party. "

I haven't run out of argument, since stating why you are wrong you haven't said a single thing to make me think otherwise. There is no need for me to keep repeating my ' argument ' one more time for you, though

Forget Gerrard and Barton would you say these two people are remotely the same :

Case 1 : A man hits someone in what he says is self defence after ( so he says ) he feels threatened. It goes to court and he is found not guilty of assault and the court agrees he acted in self defence.

Case 2 : A man attacks a workmate, punches him repeatedly resulting in hospital treatment. He is also caught on cctv punching a man 20 times in the face, he then punches a 16 year old lad in the face and according to reports ' breaks his teeth ' he is found guilty and jailed for six months.

So to answer your earlier question, no I wouldn't class the first case as in the same ' ballpark ' as the second. And I don't think you have ' humoured ' anyone, that is probably the shittest joke I have ever seen on here.

I'd say case 2 was the bigger cunt but I'd still class them both as the same kind of cunt because case 1 was lying and had battered a DJ because he didn't play the song he had wanted which makes him a violent prick too (regardless of the courts decision), the only difference between the two is that Gerrard is our violent prick.

Don't have a go at someone's spelling and them make a basic grammar mistake, it makes you look like a cunt.

You don't start a sentence with "and" it's bad grammar. And (see what I did there) when someone says they will "humour you" it doesn't mean they are trying to make you laugh but I suppose you already knew that didn't you Mr encyclopaedia Britannica.

Hakuna stop talking out your arse, Gerrards not a violent prick, give it up. They are not in the same ballpark, one is barely human scum, the argument is done and dusted and you are flogging a dead horse trying to make it drink some water.

Barton is shite, no one's interested in him at LFC, we have about 2 million players who play in his position and his agent is angling for a new contract and it's been in a paper so I really think you should leave that horse alone now. Don't you think it's had enough?

I'd say case 2 was the bigger cunt but I'd still class them both as the same kind of cunt because case 1 was lying and had battered a DJ because he didn't play the song he had wanted which makes him a violent prick too (regardless of the courts decision), the only difference between the two is that Gerrard is our violent prick.

Don't have a go at someone's spelling and them make a basic grammar mistake, it makes you look like a cunt.

I would say it is a bit more than a spelling mistake when you spell ' physically ' as ' fiscally '

You don't start a sentence with "and" it's bad grammar. And (see what I did there) when someone says they will "humour you" it doesn't mean they are trying to make you laugh but I suppose you already knew that didn't you Mr encyclopaedia Britannica.

At the end of the day, if you think Gerrard is a ' violent prick ' and in the same ' ballpark ' as Barton then I haven't got much else to say to you.

Christ, we've got some retard putting down Steven Gerrard to big up Joey Barton? Insane.

No, I am arguing that what Gerrard did is like what Barton did it's just what Barton's done is to a completely different extent. In no way what so ever am I saying that Barton is even half the player or person Gerrard is.

So go read what's actually been said before putting words in my mouth you fucking failed abortion.

Hakuna stop talking out your arse, Gerrards not a violent prick, give it up. They are not in the same ballpark, one is barely human scum, the argument is done and dusted and you are flogging a dead horse trying to make it drink some water.

perhaps prick was a little strong but I do think what he did was prickish and I'm not saying the two of them are in the same ballpark I'm saying that what they did is.

Barton is shite, no one's interested in him at LFC, we have about 2 million players who play in his position and his agent is angling for a new contract and it's been in a paper so I really think you should leave that horse alone now. Don't you think it's had enough?

well that's a fair enough opinion I don't necessarily agree with it (apart from the "it's a made up story bit") but that's not what I'm arguing about.

Edited by Hakuna-Matata