You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So much to protest about? What exactly except him being a tit gives the UK the right to protest against the policies of a democratically elect POTUS.

It’s not the Vietnam War going on he is just a bit unpleasant and open about it and promised to do it to get elected.

Obama who apparently was ace bombed more civilians than Bush Clinton and Trump combined.

Even if you set aside his racism, sexism, homophobia, pro-murder, pro-torture, anti-democratic, warmongering agenda - by pretending that these are just US domestic issues with no impact on the UK - you still have direct threats to the NHS, to the UK economy and to the world's environment.

He is more than "just a bit unpleasant".

• Upvote 2

Even if you set aside his racism, sexism, homophobia, pro-murder, pro-torture, anti-democratic, warmongering agenda - by pretending that these are just US domestic issues with no impact on the UK - you still have direct threats to the NHS, to the UK economy and to the world's environment.

He is more than "just a bit unpleasant".

He is the US President. That is his liability. He told the US people what he would do and is doing it so it is on them. Would you like sanctions?

Name me one powerful world leader who is not, and these are all allegedly in Trumps case, sexist, homophobic, pro-torture, anti-democratic and warmongering.

Russia and China pose far bigger threats in real terms to our public services and the worlds climate.

All he has done is rattle a few cages which one might expect from the worlds biggest superpower and economy.

God fucking help if he had it in for us.

He doesn't, he wants to make a pound and be seen as a US hero.

Some of us choose not to salute.

Personally I have great respect for the Elected Leader of the US People regardless of whether he is a dick or not.

I should clarify that I have no time for this man. I think it diminishes America’s standing around the world, if that is possible.

They are however a huge strategic ally militarily and economically.

I don’t see what business it is of our if he wants to build a wall ,ban mussies , or grab pussies. It’s non of our business. That’s the job of the America people. So unless you want to tell them to fuck off and cut cooperative efforts we should shut the fuck up and kiss his arse.

He is the US President. That is his liability. He told the US people what he would do and is doing it so it is on them. Would you like sanctions?

Name me one powerful world leader who is not, and these are all allegedly in Trumps case, sexist, homophobic, pro-torture, anti-democratic and warmongering.

Russia and China pose far bigger threats in real terms to our public services and the worlds climate.

All he has done is rattle a few cages which one might expect from the worlds biggest superpower and economy.

Personally I have great respect for the Elected Leader of the US People regardless of whether he is a dick or not.

I take it you haven't seen or read any news for the last three years.

"These are all allegedly".

Fucksake.

I should clarify that I have no time for this man. I think it diminishes America’s standing around the world, if that is possible.

They are however a huge strategic ally militarily and economically.

I don’t see what business it is of our if he wants to build a wall ,ban mussies , or grab pussies. It’s non of our business. That’s the job of the America people. So unless you want to tell them to fuck off and cut cooperative efforts we should shut the fuck up and kiss his arse.

More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton.

Manifesto and actions rarely converge.

Don’t like but what can you do?

If it’s the US that makes the stuff they can charge what they like.

Would you engage by flying balloons around or put this egotistical prick in a gold horse drawn coach driven through the streets of London for tea with the queen.

I know what strategy I would enlist.

He also said he'd side with ordinary working Americans against big corporations. That's going swimmingly.

Where are these ordinary Americans going to work.

As for the David Cameron comment I was comparing that incident to those of Trump shagging brasses and such. All these people are fucking morally corrupt.

Don’t like but what can you do?

If it’s the US that makes the stuff they can charge what they like.

Would you engage by flying balloons around or put this egotistical prick in a gold horse drawn coach driven through the streets of London for tea with the queen.

I know what strategy I would enlist.

You'd suck his dick to achieve... what, exactly?

You'd suck his dick to achieve... what, exactly?

Do you not understand how these people operate?

Influence. That’s as much as you will ever achieve.

I hate the royal family but I bet even the Chinese President has a picture from his state visit prominent in his office. Look how important I am.

Yep. Surely.

Do any of you on here want to maintain a strategic alliance with the worlds biggest economic and military power?

If you don’t fair enough.

I couldn’t give two fucks who the President was. It’s the USA we are entertaining. Maintaining channels of influence.

Where are these ordinary Americans going to work.

As for the David Cameron comment I was comparing that incident to those of Trump shagging brasses and such. All these people are fucking morally corrupt.

I don't give a fuck about brasses or pig's heads or any of that - as long as nobody gets hurt. Trump is a man who not only abuses his position of power to commit sexual assault, he then boasts about it. I care about that sort of violent sex crime.

He has used his time in office to attack people's rights - and endanger people's lives and livelihoods - in order to hoard more cash for himself and his friends and to fluff his fragile ego. You are wrong to pretend that this is normal. Whatever you think of May, Merkel, Macron, Abe, Trudeau, etc. none of them are quite as close to full-blown Fascism as this cunt. The question is, do we want him to tell the world that the UK loves, supports and agrees with him; or do we take a chance to show that we are better than that?

Do any of you on here want to maintain a strategic alliance with the worlds biggest economic and military power?

If you don’t fair enough.

I couldn’t give two fucks who the President was. It’s the USA we are entertaining. Maintaining channels of influence.

Again, you really haven't seen the news for 3 years.

He's quite literally trying to break up the EU for his (Putin's?) own nefarious ends. So what do you think an appropriate reaction is to a rapey incestuous orange blimp who is actively endangering a 60 year old peace plan so he can afford a few more Russian hookers to piss on him?

• Upvote 1

I don't give a fuck about brasses or pig's heads or any of that - as long as nobody gets hurt. Trump is a man who not only abuses his position of power to commit sexual assault, he then boasts about it. I care about that sort of violent sex crime.

He has used his time in office to attack people's rights - and endanger people's lives and livelihoods - in order to hoard more cash for himself and his friends and to fluff his fragile ego. You are wrong to pretend that this is normal. Whatever you think of May, Merkel, Macron, Abe, Trudeau, etc. none of them are quite as close to full-blown Fascism as this cunt. The question is, do we want him to tell the world that the UK loves, supports and agrees with him; or do we take a chance to show that we are better than that?

Ever single major political figure is a self serving cunt to a certain degree. It’s a spectrum not polar and granted he is at the far end of the shit colours.

I see this as a self interest of ours to maintain as close a relationship with the US as possible. Our economic and global security is founded upon this.

Up and until a time where the Russians or the Chinese or the Saudis are global players of significance and it is in our economic and strategic advantage to tell the US to go fuck itself I would work to maintain the relationship to protect our own sphere of influence.

We are a minnow and would be crushed in no time was it not for our current relationships.

Ever single major political figure is a self serving cunt to a certain degree. It’s a spectrum not polar and granted he is at the far end of the shit colours.

I see this as a self interest of ours to maintain as close a relationship with the US as possible. Our economic and global security is founded upon this.

Up and until a time where the Russians or the Chinese or the Saudis are global players of significance and it is in our economic and strategic advantage to tell the US to go fuck itself I would work to maintain the relationship to protect our own sphere of influence.

We are a minnow and would be crushed in no time was it not for our current relationships.

As could be said of all European nations. So why does this twat encourage the breakup of one sphere of influence - the EU - and a bulwark against despotism, and then publically undermine another, NATO?