You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I can imagine the scene now on Christmas morning. Sitting there excited, waiting for your Dad to open his present, only for him to enter a fit of rage when he realises you have got him a Nivea set before he lashes it in the bin.

Merry Christmas son.

I'm not sure any fan on earth compares to a really bitter Evertonian.  I was sure that thread would get a few joke replies and then a bunch of lads taking the piss about how stupid you'd have to be to not wear red or own a red car or whatever just because of your football team.  Nope, instead like has been noted, it's a contest to see who can show that they're the most deluded and bitter one on the board.

Poked around a few other threads and we seem to be pretty much all they think about.  The whole thread on whether they should use a blue Liverbird on their new stadium is full of people laughing at how wound up we'll be.

But will we?  I for one could not care less.  If they want to get rid of the butt-plug tower off their badge and go to a Liverbird, presumably styled a bit different from ours and blue, I wouldn't remotely care.

In fact, I don't really care about Everton as a whole.  Maybe it's because I'm not from Liverpool, but I think of them in the same group as Southampton and West Ham, clubs we only have to worry about when we're really doing shit.  And even then, on the rare occasion one of those clubs finish ahead of us it doesn't really matter because it just means we finish 7th instead of 6th or whatever and who gives a shite?

Obviously they are our local rivals and so maybe it's a bit more than West Ham, for example, but not really, at least not in my mind.  I'm much more concerned with how we do against Spurs, Arsenal, and United than I am how we do against the bitters.  If it weren't for their fans being so absolutely mental I think I'd probably feel quite sorry for them, can't be easy to be well behind the bigger club in your city all your life.

Poked around a few other threads and we seem to be pretty much all they think about.  The whole thread on whether they should use a blue Liverbird on their new stadium is full of people laughing at how wound up we'll be.

But will we?  I for one could not care less.  If they want to get rid of the butt-plug tower off their badge and go to a Liverbird, presumably styled a bit different from ours and blue, I wouldn't remotely care.

If their club did that(which they won't), it'll just make it look like they want to be us. And the whole country will finally see the level of obsession they have when it comes to us as well.

It would be an utter embarrassment for them. They'd be an absolute laughing stock. So I'm more than happy for them to go ahead and do it myself. It won't matter if the Liverbird is done in a different style either. It's an image that is synonymous with us and it always will be. And there is not a single thing any of those bitter blue meffs can ever do about it.

I'm not sure any fan on earth compares to a really bitter Evertonian. I was sure that thread would get a few joke replies and then a bunch of lads taking the piss about how stupid you'd have to be to not wear red or own a red car or whatever just because of your football team. Nope, instead like has been noted, it's a contest to see who can show that they're the most deluded and bitter one on the board.

Poked around a few other threads and we seem to be pretty much all they think about. The whole thread on whether they should use a blue Liverbird on their new stadium is full of people laughing at how wound up we'll be.

But will we? I for one could not care less. If they want to get rid of the butt-plug tower off their badge and go to a Liverbird, presumably styled a bit different from ours and blue, I wouldn't remotely care.

In fact, I don't really care about Everton as a whole. Maybe it's because I'm not from Liverpool, but I think of them in the same group as Southampton and West Ham, clubs we only have to worry about when we're really doing shit. And even then, on the rare occasion one of those clubs finish ahead of us it doesn't really matter because it just means we finish 7th instead of 6th or whatever and who gives a shite?

Obviously they are our local rivals and so maybe it's a bit more than West Ham, for example, but not really, at least not in my mind. I'm much more concerned with how we do against Spurs, Arsenal, and United than I am how we do against the bitters. If it weren't for their fans being so absolutely mental I think I'd probably feel quite sorry for them, can't be easy to be well behind the bigger club in your city all your life.

Not living or working in the city makes a huge difference.

We lose a big game, who's there laughing, generally turning up at the pub and sulking off if we win. Laughing and celebrating if we lose. Turn up to work after a bad result against Bournemouth, yep your neighbourhood blue is there to relive the match with you again. They seem to gain strength from our failure.

Football rivalry is mainly about your achievements on the pitch, not the size of your stadium or where it is located. It's pretty pathetic that all they have to crow about is something that doesn't even exist. Wouldn't be so laughable if this wasn't the fifth time they've been here, albeit this looks to have slightly more chance because it throws them and possibly the city council into huge amounts of debt.

I had to laugh at one of their YouTube deluded earlier this week who said he'd never been to a derby at Anfield and never would. 'I've heard what goes on" was his cryptic accusation, absolutely no definite comment just vague enough to be bitter and twisted without having to prove anything.

So what have you heard Ped? That we played the Zcars theme in memory of Rhys Jones as 40000 fans mourned with that family? Or is it that you've not won there this century and you're too much of a coward to contemplate actually supporting your team to try to reverse that.

We don't sing vile and disgusting songs in the derby, blue scum do and I'm there to hear it. Manc lite they are, all the disgusting features without any of the trophies. As potent as alcohol free lager.

No matter the result today, I can stand proud to be a red but I don't believe a lot of them can be proud to be a blue.

• Upvote 4

I defy anyone to find a thread on there that DOESN'T mention us. They could have a thread on the most obscure subject and we'd get a mention somwhere. They are proper mentalists.

I defy anyone to find a thread on there that DOESN'T mention us. They could have a thread on the most obscure subject and we'd get a mention somwhere. They are proper mentalists.

I had a conversation about the moon landings last week with an Evertonian and he managed to bring us into it.

• Upvote 1

I had a conversation about the moon landings last week with an Evertonian and he managed to bring us into it.

Neil Armstrong Satis Nisi Apollo 11. That's one small step for man, one giant leap for FEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMMM!!!!!

​Tony and his team are desperate to get digging at Goodison once they leave.Time-Team.jpg

Apparently there is strong evidence that Neanderthals originated from that very spot- hordes of them..

67.jpg

new5.jpg

stock-vector-confused-cartoon-caveman-wiits where the first wheel was invented, and the silly cunts used it as a stand for their last trophy.