You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

I’m not sure they’ll need that, I can’t see Leeds getting fuck all. As for Forest and Southampton, I’ve no idea. I thought they were both gone, but both showed some fight this weekend. 

This is the thing though, nobody is down or adrift, maybe Southampton a little. There are 3 places up for grabs. As shit as leeds are, they're still ahead of Everton. 34 points is the lowest points total to stay up and they need 8 points to get there. 

Southampton could still escape and we go there on the last day of the season. I think if we were battling relegation the Everton players would do as their fans want and not try against our relegation rivals. Could they complain if our players don’t really put a shift in?

18 minutes ago, kemskem said:

Southampton could still escape and we go there on the last day of the season. I think if we were battling relegation the Everton players would do as their fans want and not try against our relegation rivals. Could they complain if our players don’t really put a shift in?

We beat Blackburn the year they won the Premier League in the last game of the season without knowing if we’d then handed it to Man U.

Klopp wouldn’t throw a game to relegate them, even if DeTory might have done in the same position.

Even if we twat Southampton, if they go down it’ll be our fault.

• Upvote 1

Win, lose or draw, stay up, go down or go bust, it will always be down to Heysel, where the only the people in the ground were Kopite terrorists and a few other random people. About 60 Italians, a couple of locals who got caught up in the Kopites violent rampage and just coincidence that well known Evertonian thug Andy Nicholls was there on his holidays and wandered into the ground thinking it was a Cliff Richard charity concert.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

They are absolute bellends..wait til.they leave the "Old Lady" and bang on about building 3 stadiums in the city. 

The Anfield they 'built'/got evicted from 

2 years later another club built a proper main stand 

Screenshot_20230424_053645_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Win, lose or draw, stay up, go down or go bust, it will always be down to Heysel, where the only the people in the ground were Kopite terrorists and a few other random people. About 60 Italians, a couple of locals who got caught up in the Kopites violent rampage and just coincidence that well known Evertonian thug Andy Nicholls was there on his holidays and wandered into the ground thinking it was a Cliff Richard charity concert.

Don’t forget, a few Combat 18 and National Front “observers” to monitor events. Allegedly.

9 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

This is the thing though, nobody is down or adrift, maybe Southampton a little. There are 3 places up for grabs. As shit as leeds are, they're still ahead of Everton. 34 points is the lowest points total to stay up and they need 8 points to get there. 

Well according to DaveK on GOT,

what I'd see as 4 winnable games (Newcastle, Leicester, Wolves and B'mouth) and a couple of draw possibilities (Brighton and City) we can do better than 7.

They struggle to separate reality  from dreams, why would anyone think They can get 4 wins from 6 when they've only won 6 in 32?

7 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

They struggle to separate reality  from dreams, why would anyone think They can get 4 wins from 6 when they've only won 6 in 32?

They (allegedly) apply the same logic to their accounts.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

The Anfield they 'built'/got evicted from 

2 years later another club built a proper main stand 

Screenshot_20230424_053645_Chrome.jpg

Yep. And it was already there when they moved from a pitch on Spellow Lane. They may have painted up a few bits but they can never lay claim to building Anfield. It was already there when they moved in and they were tenants. I'm no property expert but I believe that means someone else owns the property and you pay them so that you can live there. 

4 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Well according to DaveK on GOT,

what I'd see as 4 winnable games (Newcastle, Leicester, Wolves and B'mouth) and a couple of draw possibilities (Brighton and City) we can do better than 7.

The trouble with Everton you can see every game as winnable. Because their game plan is to 0-0 teams to death and hope they jam a set piece and pinch the win - they beat arsenal after all riding that luck. But no matter how you ride your luck, getting a clean sheet is near impossible with a side that can barely retain the ball and every attack breaks down when you get it to where forwards should be on the pitch. I look at those fixtures and wonder where they're getting a goal. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

There'll be something very Liverpool City Council about having a new stadium at the docks with a team in the championship that's half full.

I think chairman bills letter suggests they're still after funding to pay for it. What would be more Liverpool city council is it gets half built and left in that state for 20 years. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think chairman bills letter suggests they're still after funding to pay for it. What would be more Liverpool city council is it gets half built and left in that state for 20 years. 

There'll be a lot of scally developers in very brown shoes getting paid I dare say.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

There'll be something very Liverpool City Council about having a new stadium at the docks with a team in the championship that's half full.

Virtually every big scheme dies on it's arse in Liverpool. The council have a reputation for being difficult to deal with and favouring local scall developers that usually disappear with investors money. The new Chinatown development, infinity Towers in Pall Mall, Pall Mall Square and several developments on Leeds Street have all been stalled or abandoned with people losing life savings investing in them. 

Biggest shysters are Peel who own the land round by Evertons new ground. They announced Liverpool Waters in 2005 which looked like a cross between Hong Kong and Dubai. 

Virtually fuck all has happened apart from 2 residential towers in Princes Dock which is outside the area they are trying to claim as Liverpool Waters. The Isle of Mann ferry terminal was paid for by the IOM government and the Tobacco Warehouse is getting renovated at a snails pace. 

They released renders a month ago or so downscaling the development to look like Milton Keynes on the Mersey and replace a lot of it with an open park because its cheaper to turf a large area than build the office or residential towers you promised to. 

They must have been made up when Everton said they'd build the stadium there. 

• Upvote 7

42 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Virtually every big scheme dies on it's arse in Liverpool. The council have a reputation for being difficult to deal with and favouring local scall developers that usually disappear with investors money. The new Chinatown development, infinity Towers in Pall Mall, Pall Mall Square and several developments on Leeds Street have all been stalled or abandoned with people losing life savings investing in them. 

Biggest shysters are Peel who own the land round by Evertons new ground. They announced Liverpool Waters in 2005 which looked like a cross between Hong Kong and Dubai. 

Virtually fuck all has happened apart from 2 residential towers in Princes Dock which is outside the area they are trying to claim as Liverpool Waters. The Isle of Mann ferry terminal was paid for by the IOM government and the Tobacco Warehouse is getting renovated at a snails pace. 

They released renders a month ago or so downscaling the development to look like Milton Keynes on the Mersey and replace a lot of it with an open park because its cheaper to turf a large area than build the office or residential towers you promised to. 

They must have been made up when Everton said they'd build the stadium there. 

That land should be CPO'd off them. I don't know how, but there must surely be something they can be pulled on with such a significant bank of land. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

That land should be CPO'd off them. I don't know how, but there must surely be something they can be pulled on with such a significant bank of land. 

It’s got Valencia written all over it