You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Mudface said:

Just looked up the results from that season- they beat Salford, Fleetwood Town and West Ham to get to the quarter finals, then got knocked out by the other team from Salford. Heady days.

Should we mention that Klopp took 5 months and £5m to get to the Final of the League Cup?

• Upvote 3

"A still from a virtual time-lapse video by Laing O'Rourke showing how construction on Everton's new stadium will progress"

Hahaha, fucking hell... 

Also, got to respect the dedication required to shoehorn the ESL in to such a story. What resolve they've shown in overcoming that situation...

28 minutes ago, angie said:

Haha that article takes the piss. Basically says that people take the piss about them putting articles out after a defeat by putting an article out after a defeat but then basically says we’ll have the last laugh when we’re in a game changing stadium. No mention again of where the money is coming from as usual. Hope they go down, I’m praying for it.

Like a parody. A still from a CGI haha!

15 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

20220222_214813.jpg

Im struggling a bit here. They're saying old Carlo spent nearly £70m just to get to an EFL Quarter so that trumps Jurgen's spend for his first trophy? Shouldnt they be comparing how much Jurgen spent to get to the EFL Quarters in his first season or is that far too logical for the shite?

2 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

GOT on Hamezźzzzzz return.

He was one of the most sublime footballers I've ever seen play for us, although he missed too many games - he was never quite the same after St Virgil crushed his nuts in the derby.

That game was early in the season so that would have been about his 7th or 8th game for them?

Fucking hell 

Evertonians are sad fuckers. Need to look at their own house and how badly managed they are rather than looking (enviously) at Liverpool.  If there was any justice in this world they along with Newcastle & Leeds would be relegated and never heard from again. 

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Im struggling a bit here. They're saying old Carlo spent nearly £70m just to get to an EFL Quarter so that trumps Jurgen's spend for his first trophy? Shouldnt they be comparing how much Jurgen spent to get to the EFL Quarters in his first season or is that far too logical for the shite?

And Klopp got to a European final beating Dortmund, Man Utd and the mighty Villareal fucking Collina!!!!

6 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

You don’t need to churn out propaganda after a bad result but we are churning out propaganda after a bad result. The BS Goebbels here!

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-bramley-moore-dock-23179579

"The year 2022 should be a truly momentous one for Everton..."

GOOD - relegation battle

BETTER - relegation

BEST - relegation and going bust.

6 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Well apparently the Uz isn't Russian so there's nothing to worry about.

Now I don't know but bbc says he's big buddies with ruski so shit may stick.

All his businesses are registered in Russia so he can't bung them another £30m blag sponsorship deal for an invisible stadium. USM and Megafon are the main ones that sponsor them. They won't get anyone to replace them as they can't get a sleeve sponsorship.

6 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

All his businesses are registered in Russia so he can't bung them another £30m blag sponsorship deal for an invisible stadium. USM and Megafon are the main ones that sponsor them. They won't get anyone to replace them as they can't get a sleeve sponsorship.

Looking good then

7 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

That is absolutely awesome. Who, honestly, could argue with this... 

"The naysayers had their ample opportunities then to air any grievances but most of them were probably too busy staring at screens in their bedrooms, spewing out more pettiness and paltriness.

"When it comes to things that do matter, along with the irritant of well-meaning but desperately out-of-touch bureaucrats at UNESCO who perversely seemed to prefer derelict industrial sites to a huge economically booming venture that places respect for the setting of its waterfront heritage at the core of its design and will pump billions into Merseyside’s economy over many decades to come, the project has already had to survive a couple of major potential pitfalls."

I have to strongly voice my disagreement with only one part of that. When I'm "... busy staring at... " my screen in my bedroom, it's not "...pettiness and paltriness" I'm spewing out, I'll have you know. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rb14 said:

That is absolutely awesome. Who, honestly, could argue with this... 

"The naysayers had their ample opportunities then to air any grievances but most of them were probably too busy staring at screens in their bedrooms, spewing out more pettiness and paltriness.

"When it comes to things that do matter, along with the irritant of well-meaning but desperately out-of-touch bureaucrats at UNESCO who perversely seemed to prefer derelict industrial sites to a huge economically booming venture that places respect for the setting of its waterfront heritage at the core of its design and will pump billions into Merseyside’s economy over many decades to come, the project has already had to survive a couple of major potential pitfalls."

I have to strongly voice my disagreement with only one part of that. When I'm "... busy staring at... " my screen in my bedroom, it's not "...pettiness and paltriness" I'm spewing out, I'll have you know. 

Needless to say,I had the last laugh.