You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Todays games

James Dean

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk of brown envelopes and conspiracies is Evertonian behaviour which they have made a lifetime habit of where we are concerned. Blame the success of rivals on luck/media/a worldwide conspiracy whilst denying our own failures have anything to do with ourselves.

Yes it was a clear, clear penalty but it was only a month ago United themelves were coming out of Stamford Bridge for the second time in two seasons feeling let down by the same referee who we ourselves slaughter every time he refs us in Martin Atkinson.

hope im wrong but If they beat City i think theyll win the treble, even if their playing Barcelona, i think theyll beat them at Wembley

I've got a horrible feeling you could be right. Plus, the chances are that Barca will be playing Madrid, which is likely to result in a lot of bookings, possibly a few sendings off.

Depressing result!! United are going to make the final again

Barca or Madrid will dick them in the final anyway, could be quite fun I still enjoy recalling the last time Barca dicked them and Scum were stronger then than they are now and Barca possibly not quite as good as they are now

I'd love to see Xabi net the winner against them in the final mind

anyway Torres is fucking gash, on current performances (taking his past out of the equation) he wouldn't get near our bloody team! If I was a Chelsea fan I'd be well pissed off with Ancelotti for constantly sacrificing Drogba and Anelka for him, they may be not as good as they once were but at least they've come up with the goods time and time again and have been of some worth to Chelsea

hope im wrong but If they beat City i think theyll win the treble, even if their playing Barcelona, i think theyll beat them at Wembley

Shit. Fuck. Cunt. Dread.

Please be wrong. Surely it can't happen? This is supposed to be a shit United by comparison with bygone.

Isn't it?

Oh dear, I can feel my bi-polar really starting to play up at this possibility.

Shit. Fuck. Cunt. Dread.

Please be wrong. Surely it can't happen? This is supposed to be a shit United by comparison with bygones.

Isn't it?

mancs are going to win the treble fucking depressing we really need to start getting our shite tgother. pain in the balls watching them win tropthy after trophy we can blame ref decsions. but we need to focus on getting ourselves back up there competing again hopefully with the new owners

we will back challenging for major honour,s in the not distant futre.

Shit. Fuck. Cunt. Dread.

Please be wrong. Surely it can't happen? This is supposed to be a shit United by comparison with bygones.

Isn't it?

See what I mean? I'm shitting myself so much at this prospect I even pressed "submit" twice.