You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Joanna yeates

Nantwich girl

Which throws up another mysterious question. Who the fuck pays £4.50 for a pizza without any meat on it?

173771.jpg?ts=634267299800

And on a Tesco one at that? Just pure wrongness for me. World of a woman material here.

Two new suspects who seem awfully angry about people who buy pizza without meat.

Is of these men The Pepperoni Predator, The Hawaiian Hacker, or The Mexican Mangler?

Odd body language on the footage of the family and boyfriend walking away from the scene. The parents walk ahead, followed closely behind by their son and his girlfriend, while behind them, the boyfriend looks like a total outsider not knowing what to do with himself.

Odd body language on the footage of the family and boyfriend walking away from the scene. The parents walk ahead' date=' followed closely behind by their son and his girlfriend, while behind them, the boyfriend looks like a total outsider not knowing what to do with himself.[/quote']

Her boyfriend is the one with the black beanie on. He stands in a group hug with the others when they lay flowers at the place she was found. You can clearly see it on the BBC footage.

I agree with Monty on his point about almost respecting people who pull off what initially seems the perfect crime. When it comes to murder especially as given the dna analysis capabilities the police have these days there isn't mushroom for mistakes.

Well given most people knew their killer, it makes it a lot easier for the police to start picking away at suspects.

But look at serial killers, or just people that kill a complete stranger for no apparent reason. Well there's little to go on and in these cases unless the killer is known to the police (dna etc) or stupid in that they leave too many clues. Then there's very little chance of being caught.

History is littered with serial killers who left a trail of bodies but made a mistake in the end and got caught. Granted with new techniques they would probably have been caught, but my point is we don't know that there's not at least one with bodies hidden that has not been discovered yet.

You're right though, forensics, cctv, computers etc. It all makes checking up on people so much easier. We leave a big footprint.

Whoosh. I whooshed you Dave.

There may be something in this. Nantwich Girl and Simon Green. What's the link?

Simon, Nantwich, Simon, Nantwich, Simon, Nantwich, Simon, Nantwich. That's it! Simon is Nantwich, Nantwich is Simon!

Case closed. It was the cross dressing chef, with the tins of curry at a pikey settlement.

Guest davelfc

Police confirm she was murdered, strangulation. When asked directly if the boyfriend was a suspect, the investigating detective said he was a witness in the investigation.

Guest davelfc
He sidestepped more questions than he answered.

Had she eaten the pizza ? Sidestepped

Was she wearing a coat other than the one she was last seen i ? Sidestepped.

Did he pause briefly when asked if the boyfriend was a suspect ?

Fully clothed and strangled. It's a domestic gone wrong.

It would appear to be the obvious answer given the limited information we have.

But I'm troubled, if you have the ability to clean up, dispose of a body and continue as if nothing has happened. Then surely you would also dispose of the phone, keys and coat. I mean leaving them in the flat would be stupid.

I've not read when the boyfriend went away, time of death will be very difficult if not impossible to determine as she was frozen. But was he already hundreds of miles away on Friday, with the bad weather it's not likely to be him if she was killed on Friday. We can assume she didn't call anyone after her last call to a friend on Friday evening so could have been killed that evening or early Saturday.

Did someone visit the flat, this sounds plausible. It could have been a close friend that nobody knew of or an old acquaintance. But wouldn't they just leave?

Boyfriend, lover or neighbour. What order, I don't know.

It would appear to be the obvious answer given the limited information we have.

But I'm troubled, if you have the ability to clean up, dispose of a body and continue as if nothing has happened. Then surely you would also dispose of the phone, keys and coat. I mean leaving them in the flat would be stupid.

I've not read when the boyfriend went away, time of death will be very difficult if not impossible to determine as she was frozen. But was he already hundreds of miles away on Friday, with the bad weather it's not likely to be him if she was killed on Friday. We can assume she didn't call anyone after her last call to a friend on Friday evening so could have been killed that evening or early Saturday.

Did someone visit the flat, this sounds plausible. If it was a close friend that nobody knew of and it all went wrong then they were clever enough to take the pizza and the body but stupid enough to leave the phone, keys and a coat.

Boyfriend, lover or neighbour. What order, I don't know.

Clean up ? How do you know the flat was cleaned up ? Can you vouch for your whereabouts in the hours leading up to her death ?