You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you have Rafa back?

The Dude Abides

yes or no?  

534 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Guest davelfc
No of course not but that's because we wouldn't need to, however the reality is, Roy is shit, therefore we will discuss who to bring in to replace him as this is football and that's what we as fans do.

Your post is pretty pointless.

Roy being so shit will taint the whole thing. You just don't get it.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That all depends on whether he could win things in the future with us. I thought like you but decided the other day that it's more important to decide if he's the right man rather than getting someone who will appease people.

Thats a good point. It would remain to see if he was the right man for the job, but I feel it would be better to have everybody singing off the same hymn sheet from the off. But if Rafa didnt get the job then some might be pissed off because he was a candidate.

I have a feeling NESV will be on a hiding to nothing when they replace Hodgson.

let's rather keep one that has never won anything of importance? Rafa will always be welcome in my book

I dont think thats what hes saying mate. I think his point is that he would rather have someone else! Not Roy or Rafa.

I honestly dont believe hes saying he wants Roy back, he can just see the flaws in Rafas return too.

I would have the 2004-version back, but not the 2010-version. He's a legend in my opinon, but too much of a paranoid political control - freak these days. I think the struggle with the owners hurt Rafa in a bad way, he's not the same anymore. Sad really. He should take a long vacation, relax and do something else than football for a while.

Roy being so shit will taint the whole thing. You just don't get it.

It taints nothing for me and is two different entities altogether, Roy has to go, there's no doubt about that, who replaces him is a different topic altogether, the two don't need to be interlinked in forming peoples opinions.

I dont think this forum is necessarily anti rafa, its just the ones that are seem to make the most noise, the poll results are very interesting though.

I think Rafa taking on Moratti would have only one result, and I am sure Rafa knew this. He has something in mind no doubt.

Thats a good point. It would remain to see if he was the right man for the job, but I feel it would be better to have everybody singing off the same hymn sheet from the off. But if Rafa didnt get the job then some might be pissed off because he was a candidate.

I don't disagree with that.

Some don't want anyone but Rafa and some want anyone but Rafa.

Was thinking the same thing yesterday Robbie. Would sorta hope Benitez stays out of the equation when we're looking for a replacement for Roy. Not because I hate Benitez or anything purely because if he came back it would do nothing to heal the divisions in the fan base.

and constantly tries to shift the blame for his failures at everyone apart from himself.

No stray dog in the neighbourhood should feel safe, who knows who will end up with the blame next time he delievers fuck all like he has done the last 4 years at this club?

And before anyone mentions the glorious season when we finished runners up.

How many times have we finished runners up?

I`d be fucked if I know, the reason being it means fuck all in the grand scheme of things and is only used by losers to big up their failures.

The season I almost won, the year I almost pulled, the bet I almost nailed etc..

Guest davelfc
It taints nothing for me and is two different entities altogether, Roy has to go, there's no doubt about that, who replaces him is a different topic altogether, the two don't need to be interlinked in forming peoples opinions.

Duh!

let's rather keep one that has never won anything of importance? Rafa will always be welcome in my book

That's the problem, when it turns in to a Rafa or Roy discussion. Neither of them are good enough for Liverpool and while Roy should never has been considered in the first place, Rafa shouldn't be considered now. We need a fresh start with a talented young manager. I really think it is that simple.

I hope he doesn't try crowd surfing.

Could get ugly that ! Also if it was true can you imagine all the questions, Why were you a twat to Xabi ? Why did you sell Crouch, Why did you sign Aquaman and Jokevic, Why did you grow that fuckin beard....