You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rumour is very exaggerated I think but I am 100% certain that Hodgson will gone in the next few days.

I agree I think Hodgson is finished but not sure if Frank Rijkaard will naturally follow on.

The thing that makes sense is what so many are saying, Kenny short term until we find a long term replacement.

Be tough on Roy, If his side turn-over Napoli.

It'd be a decent ending for him

At least his darling London journalist friends can cry blue murder that the LMA manager if the year got sacked after winning a game

While if he loses, the useless fool won't have a leg to stand on

And personally I'd love Rjikaard, and if players want to leave, let them,

I don't like the idea of trying to placate players to be quite frank, I'd rather not have people like that here. Either way, there's an epic rebuilding job on the cards.

Thats why Kenny should be given the job.

If he doesnt meet with their approval then they can fuck off.

Torres included.

Its time for Shelvey Pacheco and Amoo to get a look in.

If a total rebuild is required due to players getiing tasty then so be it.

We have a few bob now.

Guest San Don
RT @neiljjones: Hodgson on Torres to #MUFC: "We'd cross that bridge when we came to it."--> Good grief. Sometimes it's better to say nothing

Someone at LFC needs to tell him to shut the fuck up and quickly. He's seriously pissing me off with this shite. He really should know that's sending signals to his mate down the east lancs not to mention Torres. And that's before the fans start.

RT @neiljjones: Hodgson on Torres to #MUFC: "We'd cross that bridge when we came to it."--> Good grief. Sometimes it's better to say nothing

If we ever come to that bridge Roy will be thrown off it. I honestly can't see how he can last that long though. NESV won't have a clue about his 35 years of highly respected experience, for as long as he's been on their radar he's been a daft ould codger and a liability.

Thats why Kenny should be given the job.

If he doesnt meet with their approval then they can fuck off.

Torres included.

Its time for Shelvey Pacheco and Amoo to get a look in.

If a total rebuild is required due to players getiing tasty then so be it.

We have a few bob now.

Rather have

Pellegrini.

It doesn't meet with their approval

now that Roy is

the manager,

allegedly,

so why

is it ok now but not if it was

Kenny?

Theres another rumour that pellegrini is in frame, can't post link cos newby

Pellegrini representative confirms contacts with Liverpool

Wednesday October 20, 2010

Fuente :Dpa Source: dpa

Manuel Pellegrini is in negotiations to direct the ailing Liverpool, announced today the representative of the strategist, Jesus Martinez.

We had some contacts, but as the club is in the process of change, and no one knows who is boss, no progress on the topic," Martinez revealed.

The choice of the former coach of Real Madrid, came about because of the poor performance of the England team, now led by Roy Hodgson.

Martinez added that the possibility of commanding technically Liverpool Chilean appeals more to other offers from the last time, junior teams and tradition.

"Pellegrini has had offers from clubs in Italy, but initially wanted to wait a bit to some better option," said the representative.

"And Liverpool is a club that Manuel would like to address," he said.

With the january window looming it's still a bit tricky. Surely we'd want the long term replacement spend the dough.

I guess that could be a risk. It depends on when the replacement would be in.

Either way, our 'senior players' should have no hand, act or part in the selection process. It's a new start in a lot of ways, and the influence some of them seem to have in the club is a problem in itself.

Just hope to fuck we appoint the right man. Sounds obvious I know. Most of the cries in support of Hodgson lately have been along the lines of "we're not Newcastle", but their problem wasn't the revolving door of managers, but the fact they got every appointment between sacking Robson and stumbling across Hughton massively wrong. A high turnover of managers at a shit team is often an effect, rather than a cause.

Roy's deffo on his way. These new boys aren't hanging around. The one thing that worries me about both of these two managers we're being linked with is that they're not familiar with this league. Now I wouldn't be so arsed if we were higher up the table and had a stronger squad, but we're not and we haven't.

please let it be true,I Remember a bluenose mate of mine who goes home and away,he had the ear of bill kenwright , Kenwright actualy rang them on the way home from an away defeat to ask if the time was right to get rid of Walter smith,the rest is history,please please my henry if you dont have our ears you have eyes and start reading these lfc forums and do the right thing now.

Guest PurpleNose
Roy's deffo on his way. These new boys aren't hanging around. The one thing that worries me about both of these two managers we're being linked with is that they're not familiar with this league. Now I wouldn't be so arsed if we were higher up the table and had a stronger squad, but we're not and we haven't.

Out of curiosity, what is it in particular that worries you about this?