You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa 99% certain to leave after pay-off agreed

ReddOrDedd

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any, or all, of Gerrard, Torres, Masherano or Benayoun do leave in the summer it will make an absolute mockery of everything Maddock/Winter/Bascombe et al. have been regurgitating from Purslow.

There'll be a few on here with red faces too.

Your mate Purslow thinks he has

Liverpool sack manager Rafa Benitez - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Bascombe will have his number, txt him to check

Maddock is wrong, he has not been sacked, he has not agreed £3m pay off, FFS, He has not been sacked.

I thought it was The Times who first ran the 3m pay off not Maddock. He is entitled to every penny he can get, we gave him the contract so now have to pay up.

POSTING HAS GONE ALL WEIRD THIS WAS IN RESPONSE TO DOMASALL (I THINK).

If any, or all, of Gerrard, Torres, Masherano or Benayoun do leave in the summer it will make an absolute mockery of everything Maddock/Winter/Bascombe et al. have been regurgitating from Purslow.

There'll be a few on here with red faces too.

exactly, you wonder how they would spin that bit of asset stripping, I'm sure they'll manage to blame rafa though

He has not been sacked but the club want rid, Its all about Money.

Like it always is with "Mutual Consent"

He has been sacked and I ask again, your two players, first game of the seasin when they walk out in our new kit, will they then stick it up me?

(so to speak)

Coro I honestly think there will be some money there, not a lot but it is obvious they didn't trust Rafa to spend it. That is their choice whether we like it or not as they are his employers.

I think the "there's money, but we don't trust Rafa" has been carefully planted and is probably bollocks. After all the board can't afford to sack Rafa properly they have to leak it through the press to save money.

Still guess we might shuffle a bit of debt around to give a new manager at least a few million to play with.

WOW!

How far have we fallen? Are you hoping for 11th or 10th next season then?

No, I'm hoping for a manager who knows his eggs, and achieved great things with a team of limited size and spending power. Admittedly, our current spending power isn't much better than FFC's, but we're obviously a much bigger club, with much better players, and you might hope our transfer budget will reflect that in the next two years (*hope*, as I said).

I, for one, would be delighted to see Hodgson appointed. Tell me why I'm wrong...

Maddock is wrong, he has not been sacked, he has not agreed £3m pay off, FFS, He has not been sacked.

I thought it was The Times who first ran the 3m pay off not Maddock. He is entitled to every penny he can get, we gave him the contract so now have to pay up.

POSTING HAS GONE ALL WEIRD THIS WAS IN RESPONSE TO DOMASALL (I THINK).

Think i tried to reply -Fuck, its late!!!

Coro I honestly think there will be some money there, not a lot but it is obvious they didn't trust Rafa to spend it. That is their choice whether we like it or not as they are his employers.

They wouldn't trust Rafa to spend it? Well he made them a net profit the summer before so why wouldn't they?

A reckon the board will be made up now they've got that thorn out of their side and are now free to hire their own little puppet who wont rumble or prove an obstacle in the owners profiteering and asset stripping.

I reckon all those on that board are self serving parasites who couldn't give a fuck about us as supporters and are all planning an exit strategy of their own whilst ensuring they make a profit and their pockets are filled in the meantime.

Every Liverpool fan should be angry tonight, regardless if they are pro this or Rafa that.

They wouldn't trust Rafa to spend it? Well he made them a net profit the summer before so why wouldn't they?

A reckon the board will be made up now they've got that horn out of their side and are now free to hire their own little puppet who wont rumble or prove an obstacle in the owners profiteering and asset stripping.

I reckon all those on that board are self serving parasites who couldn't give a fuck about us as supporters and are all planning an exit strategy of their own whilst ensuring they make a profit and their pockets are filled in the meantime.

Every Liverpool fan should be angry tonight, regardless if they are pro this or Rafa that.

Just for arguments sake Coro if we appointed Dalglish as an earlier poster said he had on good authority we will do, I have no idea if this is true or not but if we did this would Dalglish be a puppet in your eyes then basically in the Americans back pocket and therefore lowering your opinion of him?

Surely Kenny wouldn't stand for profiteering and asset stripping of the club he loves and would resign in protest?

A reckon the board will be made up now they've got that thorn out of their side and are now free to hire their own little puppet who wont rumble or prove an obstacle in the owners profiteering and asset stripping.

As if Rafa was somehow the titanic hero standing between the board and their devious plans to destroy Liverpool Football Club. Don't be ridiculous.

(repeating the question, fast moving thread so not sure if those who might know saw the original post)

Could someone enlighten me. Does Rafa have any kind of veto power over player sales, as per his current contract?

Re RAWK, it really is a bit hysterical on there tonight, but some of the posters won't have it any other way in thinking that Rafa is the only way forward for the club.

Any arguements against this opinion and some posters take it personal, and appear to go to pieces with the thought of you disagreeing with them.

Usually these superfans are backed up with their army of side kicks and sychophants.

Anyone remember the cringewothy thread, where they were all sending post cards to rafa to 'cheer him up'

Fuckin hell, these were grown up fellas, but they were all doing it.Well reckon rafa's postie could be busy again soon !

I think their should be one of helpline tel numbers available to RAWK tonight, people apparently are being physically sick and are mentally distraught on there, fuck knows how these people would deal with a 'proper' crisis!

Personally I gave Rafa to the end of the season to make my mind up about him, he guaranteed us 4th spot and we missed out, we did nothing of note in the cups and played some negative, shite footy long the way.

I think after such a season it was time for a change, I actually think Rafa should have resigned, either way I hope he goes, and despite what some posters on RAWK seem to think if he does go, LFC will in fact still be with us.

I think If Rafa leaves a hell of a lot of players ex players etc will come out and moan about him, Just my opinion. And I think the main players will as well.

And all the ills of this current ownership will be washed away!!! Your opinion carries weight with the Simons of the world so back it up. Two players still redmen now nasty Rafa has gone?

Every player to ever moan is someone outside the first 11. Pennant, Reira, Hyppia et al, all on the fringe and with an axe to grind.

Fucking bollocks, you know full well what is hurting us and it isnt fucking Lucas being in the middle.

Who will move us forward now?