You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

United fans are MUGS

birkenhead

Back Jan M.U.S.T meet Harris the front man for the "Red Knights" which they agreed to back the takeover, hence getting the back of the fans with the Green & Gold; the main principal behind the whole campaign was Glazers out, no debt on the club, today.....

A key discussion was also to focus on the £509million bond taken out by the Glazer family who currently own United - it is likely any takeover bid would have to entail retaining the bond.

Investment bank Nomura have been advising both the Red Knights and the Manchester United Supporters' Trust (MUST) who have been broadly backing the takeover bid.

A source close to the talks told Press Association Sport: "We are now developing the financial model before making a bid. This is very much getting into the details of funding and future ownership."

Red Knights finalise plans - Manchester Evening News

So all the united green & gold campaign as achieved, is to transfer the debt to a new owner?

This is no different than Newcastle fans booing out Shepard, and up with Ashley!

United your gang fucking dickheads.

I was chatting to a member of MUST on Sunday, and he said that for many fans, they don't quite get the meaning of the campaign. After all the good press they got, it seems they aren't somebody who SOS should aim to copy, and I don't think they will achieve much more than what SOS have already achieved. They seem to hitting the same obstacles, such as ignorance.

I was chatting to a member of MUST on Sunday, and he said that for many fans, they don't quite get the meaning of the campaign. After all the good press they got, it seems they aren't somebody who SOS should aim to copy, and I don't think they will achieve much more than what SOS have already achieved. They seem to hitting the same obstacles, such as ignorance.

A mate of mine is a manc and he recently went over for our game there 3 weeks back. He said before he went over that he thought the Glazers were doing a great job. He went over there and bought one of the Green and Gold scarfs but he also helped himself to some goods in the Official shop and some food at the match inside the ground.

Defeats the whole purpose.

A mate of mine is a manc and he recently went over for our game there 3 weeks back. He said before he went over that he thought the Glazers were doing a great job. He went over there and bought one of the Green and Gold scarfs but he also helped himself to some goods in the Official shop and some food at the match inside the ground.

Defeats the whole purpose.

Did you not say 'Well you're a thick cunt then, aren't you?'

Bit harsh calling them mugs, the last thing they want is to be saddled with a huge debt. But much the same as us they in reality are just fighting to keep the club they love alive, doing anything (no matter how misguided) to get their football club back.

I think sometimes when you look past all the knobhead element of their support, you actually realise how similar we are. Now is certainly not the time for us to be calling them mugs, when our situation is far from rosey.

The mancs I know are just regular match going lads like myself who are worried sick (like us) about the direction their club is heading, they are not 'mugs' but they like ourselves are being taken for mugs by their present owners.

I can actually see where the ignorance comes from, since the Glazers took over, the mancs have been doing very well thank you, they're are in the running to win their fourth consecutive title, they've won the CL, and they spend big money every season, so my question is if while our pair of cunts were in charge we won the title would WE be happy? Debt or no debt? serious question.

I was also talking to a Manc today and he wants Ferguson out "been saying it all season", which, to be fair to him he has, and we think our supporters are being unfair to the manager! Like I said 3 title on the run and a CL in the last few years and they're STILL shouting for his head at the first sign of a trophyless season! Unfuckingreal.

That's not what the manc lads I know are saying about the old ginsoak twat, they still worship the ground he walks on. But they do still act like spoilt brats when they lose, which has been extremely satisfying to witness at first hand these past two weeks. :)