You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

There's a couple who bring their kid whose about one in the bar, other day she was at the bar whilecit was howling in the pram acting as if it was normal and the few that were in didn't mind this truly dreadful. Also some lad had one which looked about a day old in the pub , pacing up and down , look at me the , the fuckin twat. Get some home life you cunt.

• Upvote 2

Not a fan of kids in pubs period but a hell a lot of them survive on the food they sell these days so unavoidable I guess in gastro places and there is nothing wrong with families going out together although I cant bear the cunts that won't control their kids or think that screaming loudly represents good parenting  . 

Bars are a different matter and the fuckers have no place there. Mainly wankers that cant do without a drink and think its ok to buy their brats a bag of quavers and let them annoy everyone else whilst they hoover down a few lagers  

• Upvote 2

Corporate sales blokes. I've had the misfortune of working alongside them for years and always tried not to act like them. Cunts.

These are the types that walk round the office talking into their phones loudly with their ear pieces on, talking bollocks using corporate bellendery language. They are arrogant crawling greasy twats. They talk about eating in expensive restaurants and going on cruises and constantly remind you of how powered they are because sometimes they have to go America.

I've had the misfortune to have had dealings with one recenlty. They are told that they need to build relationships with people in order to make sales or get whatever it is they need and carry this on into their private lives. This is done by being smarmy, overly friendly and bombarding you with phone calls. emails or however they can. This particular one has decided to be my best friend and is forever contacting me with all sorts of shite. Thing is, I know why he is doing it and can fend him off in the knowledge that when he knows i wont provide him with what he needs he'll fuck off. Cunt

• Upvote 2