You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mate in work knows someone who was at a Function for Mrs Benitez charity at Caldy golf Club on the Wirral and apparantley she was in tears saying that this would be the last one she could ever do 'cos they were leaving.

He swears they are not messing.Anyone else heard anything?

Mate in work knows someone who was at a Function for Mrs Benitez charity at Caldy golf Club on the Wirral and apparantley she was in tears saying that this would be the last one she could ever do 'cos they were leaving.

I heard Marlene is coming back to home and away

no shit!!!!

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I heard the same thing, but it involved bungle bumming Geoffrey, a pig and two lemon wedges stuffed inside a rabbit's eye socket.

Old rumour!

However the Monday before the Lille game I heard that Rafa told dominic king off the record that he does now expect to leave as he thinks he has lost the backing of Carra and gerrard. They did a 2 hour interview to cover the next 3 games and this was said whilst they were packing up.

They have not renewed their membership of Caldy golf club is what i heard.

To be fair I live on the wirral and my little sister goes to a school really close to calday. One of her friends told her that mrs Benitez was saying her goodbyes at the calday golf club to her mum and dad. Didn't want to mention anything on here because it would be met with the usual "its all just bullshit" or the like, but now its been brought up, yes i believe it to be true. All the best to Rafa if it is. All you anti rafa cunts wanna get a grip the man wasnt backed in the summer whatever stats you bring up. The man gave me the best lfc moment in my life in 2005 and will always have a huge amount of respect off me for that. Ynwa rafa whatever you decide

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
To be fair I live on the wirral and my little sister goes to a school really close to calday. One of her friends told her that mrs Benitez was saying her goodbyes at the calday golf club to her mum and dad. Didn't want to mention anything on here because it would be met with the usual "its all just bullshit" or the like, but now its been brought up, yes i believe it to be true. All the best to Rafa if it is. All you anti rafa cunts wanna get a grip the man wasnt backed in the summer whatever stats you bring up. The man gave me the best lfc moment in my life in 2005 and will always have a huge amount of respect off me for that. Ynwa rafa whatever you decide

Where is Calday?

RAFA ANNOUNCES RESIGNATION VIA WIFE

Caldays a posh part of wirral near hoylake (pro golf tounament couple of years ago) where millionaires live. It kind of like the beverly hills of the north west in parts

We have a Beverly Hills in the North West never knew that ;)