You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can we sack Benitez now

Antynwa

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please.

Go on, Please. I'm asking nicely now. I'm not even moaning or anything.

Please.

Good job you wer`nt supporting the club in shank`s lean years, i suppose you`d have wanted rid of him!.66 to 72 if my memory is correct, nobody even gave it a thought that Bill should be sacked.

Good job you wer`nt supporting the club in shank`s lean years, i suppose you`d have wanted rid of him!.66 to 72 if my memory is correct, nobody even gave it a thought that Bill should be sacked.

Comparing that to this, is just a desperate measure, in my view.

Actually during that period, Shankly seriously considered an offer to take over as manager at Sunderland who were then in the second division because he thought he'd taken us as far as he could.

So what was your point again?

Man united are closing in on breaking our record yet Benitez doesn't seem to be that arsed with his pathetic lets not try and get beat rather than actually try and win the game mentallity, his tactics are as negative as Houlliers. Nice one Rafa you did us proud today, again.

Also the lack of fight and movement in the second half in a game with so much riding on it is a clear indication that he is no longer the man for the job.

Frankly, he needs to go for the good of the club. We have gone backwards at an alarming rate this season due to his mistakes and continual use of players who just don't cut it at this level.

There needs to be a clear-out of players, manager, staff, politics and owners from this club and soon because at the moment the club is rotten to its core and the people in prominent positions within it are doing more harm than good.

You remind me of the captain of the titanic after it struck the iceberg. 'Dont worry, we'll still make New York on time. I've ordered full steam ahead.'

Priceless.

Says the fella hiding behind his pc that would deffo be the first person to dive off the ship as soon as it sprung a leak.

Now is not the time to sack Rafa.

We should see where we are at the end of the season. If a new owner comes in then they will surely want their own man. If we are still under the same owners then I would say it is 50-50 whether we will get a new manager.

I don't think we will have the funds to secure a top replacement if G&H are at the helm (pay Rafa and staff off, reward new man with top salary, give new man money to shape his own team). So we would most likely be looking for a second tier or 'up and coming' manager. Maybe he will be better than Rafa. Maybe he won't. That's the gamble facing us, unless something significant happens off the pitch.

There is no doubting that the ownership issue at the club has caused havoc, but this season there has been too many cowardly performances and regardless of 'net spend' we aren't beating teams we should. Perhaps you can make a case for us having a weak bench because of the Americans, but the performances we put out are the responsibility of the manager.

Please.

Go on, Please. I'm asking nicely now. I'm not even moaning or anything.

Please.

You fucking hysterical girls blouse! Who gives a fuck if you're not 'moaning or anything'.

Sort your fucking life out, I want him gone but for Christs sake!

You know what? Fuck some of you.

We're going through a bad patch, stop being so fucking emo. I'm ripped up right now but I don't even think of Rafa. I'm gutted because I think Torres wants to leave. So really, just fuck everything else, and fuck all your rafa out emo sessions.

I'm sorry for being a prick because I actually believe that most of you guys are better reds than me, but at the same time that's what makes me so disappointed in you aswell.

Right now football itself can go and suck a king size fuck. Fuck it all.

You're in for a big shock if we get a new manager. He's going to have to work with Benitez's shite as there will be no money to spend.

Yeah, but he'll have a whole summer to turn the team's mentality from a bunch of whimpering cowards into a unit that thinks they can actually win games.

I'm sure the new manager will get most of the Mascherano and Torres money to spend on new players. I bet you Benitez will put in a bid for Kuyt when he's hired elsewhere, too.

Yeah, but he'll have a whole summer to turn the team's mentality from a bunch of whimpering cowards into a unit that thinks they can actually win games.

I'm sure the new manager will get most of the Mascherano and Torres money to spend on new players. I bet you Benitez will put in a bid for Kuyt when he's hired elsewhere, too.

You need to decide on an argument and stick to it, the players were fine and good enough to beat most of the league earlier and now they've gone back to being shite.

You know what? Fuck some of you.

We're going through a bad patch, stop being so fucking emo. I'm ripped up right now but I don't even think of Rafa. I'm gutted because I think Torres wants to leave. So really, just fuck everything else, and fuck all your rafa out emo sessions.

I'm sorry for being a prick because I actually believe that most of you guys are better reds than me, but at the same time that's what makes me so disappointed in you aswell.

Right now football itself can go and suck a king size fuck. Fuck it all.

Quality rantage.