You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It would be much easier to stay compact on a tennis court.

I'm fucking up for this. Quarter finals already drawn unfortunately. Perhaps we could offer a swap. Have the Russian tennis team play in the League Cup next season or something.

Just gotta make sure we stay at the back of the court and wait for them to make a mistake and hit the net, I reckon.

Sure some side wouldn't mind doing a swap if we asked nicely. They can even have a pair of yanks for their doubles practices.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose
Nah I forgot the s*n stuff, with his son being a captain for us you'd think he'd have more fucking brains. Fuck em all, hopefully we'll get better for next season. Footie doesn't really mean anything to me unless Liverpool are playing anyway. Or Barca.

Spurs are starting to turn that ground into a nightmare to play at though by the looks of it, not good.

Fuck sake. Could have sworn you were joking. I've been lampooned.

Harry Redknapp is a massive fucking cunt. That is his character. Cunt. Cuntacter.

But you're right Barca are on.

Nah I forgot the s*n stuff, with his son being a captain for us you'd think he'd have more fucking brains. Fuck em all, hopefully we'll get better for next season. Footie doesn't really mean anything to me unless Liverpool are playing anyway. Or Barca.

Spurs are starting to turn that ground into a nightmare to play at though by the looks of it, not good.

'Arry's all about splashing the cash. Unless he's squirreling it away in unmarked brown envelopes.

I hope he watches next season from jail the bung taking, aitch dropping, droopy dog looking cunt.

Guest PurpleNose

You'd think he could have spent a bit of the money he's stolen from English football on lifting his face up a bit.

The fucking corrupt, drunk Basset hound.

As soon as I saw that Chelsea team, I just knew they were gonna lose.

Ancelotti completely fucked this up. Even took Joe Cole off at half time, when he should have taken off Deco.

Hate to say it, but it's the Manc cunts title now. They will win their 3 remaining games. Chelsea won't. We'll get a draw or beat them at Anfield and hand the Manc cunts the title and finally lose our record title of title wins.

Hope I'm wrong of course.

What a twat of a weekend,even the bitter cunts could overtake us,without torres we are goosed even in Europe totally fuckin shit.We can only hope now that Arry and his boys get 4th,we might be able to take one hit out of the champions league as long as mega bucks city dont get 4th otherwise we are truly fucked.

Fuck of Moores you stupid prick.

You'd think he could have spent a bit of the money he's stolen from English football on lifting his face up a bit.

The fucking corrupt, drunk Basset hound.

Apparently the worlds finest cosmetic surgeons have knocked back 'Arry's requests for a 'little nip'. They just don't have the technology to navigate the numerous folds yet.

If you wanna continue the discussion on Spurs, sound.

I take it you agree that they deserve 4th for beating Arsenal and Chelsea then, yeah?

Does talking out of your arse all the time come naturally to you? You dont seem to need much practise.

Spurs will finish where their results dictate/ Its pathetic to say 'ooh, do they deserve to finish 4th because they couldnt score at home against wolve blah, blah, blah.

You get what you 'deserve' in this league. Spurs are hitting form at the right time.

Do we 'deserve' to finish 4th? We 'deserve' to finish where our results deem we should finish.

Yeah?

Just seen the Chelsea game on MOTD and the one thing that stuck out ( besides Motson; not everything is incredible, you exciteable twat. Someone needs to put him down) was how bad our season must be for me not to wank furiously as Terry is sent off. I don't think we'll have a chance like we did this year for a long time.

Now for some reason I'm watching the Football Show on BBC but it was well worth it - the best miss of the season by Shefki Kuqi happened. No video of it yet but I'll try and find it later, it will be well worth it.

Edit: I've just seen Shane Longs miss for Reading and it's just as good!

Edited by Yozzer

Guest Pistonbroke

When that Ginger headed twat fluked his header inside the post i just knew this weekend would be fucking wank. Hope he gets back home to find his missus blowing off his dog.

Guest Pistonbroke
on a completely different note, Barcelona have just dropped two points.

I lost a lot of money because of that result. Spanish cunts.

Guest Pistonbroke
harry just said if youd have offered me for six points from these games (arse, chel,.mancs) id have bitten you hand off. Already conceding and bending over for the mancs. Good lads.

Fuck off, Spurs never bend over to the mancs and you know it. If anything they will go for it even more with the big carrot of the CL dangling in front of their noses. So stop talking shite.