You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa... Trying to get the boot? Or booted for trying?

kopite1989

Somebody asked me this down the pub the other day “you don’t think rafa is trying to get to boot do you? So he can take his massive pay off and go to a club where he doesn’t hate the owners”

Very quickly i answered* no... but... since then i have given it a lot of thought and he may of had a point. Rafa hates the owners and im sure would love to take 15m quid off them and go to real Madrid or juve... but he wouldn’t do that to us ... would he?**

15m quid is a lot of money though...

After watching tonights game i really don’t know what to think any more...

From the start i must admit i always sigh when i see Lucas’s name on the starting 11 and before everyone starts about him improving blah blah blah just think... how many top teams would he be starting 11 for? Real? Scum? Chavski? Nope... none... so why here? Give Aquaman a chance... i was hoping he would come on as a sub but nope it was El zhar when we are 1 goal down and could really do with an away goal.

Babel did well tonight before being hauled off for reira who wasn’t good enought to play against Blackburn but was the perfect person to *grab the game by the balls n win it for us... right? Hhmmm

I have always been a huge fan of Rafa, maybe because of champs lg... but 2005 was a long time ago. How long can i survive on “oh yeah but look what he did in 2005” ???

Maybe he is trying to get fired... or maybe he just has completely ran out of idea, either way i think its time to book up or pack up.

Sorry Rafa but Liverpool fans and players don’t deserve to be taught how to play football by wigan. FACT.

The worst thing about a real slump in form is reading posts by bedroom fuckwits who use it to form tragically terrible opinions.

You are a ladyboy with a three millimeter penis, who still buys LFC magazine and subscribes to Match of the Day magazine? BINGO!

The worst thing about a real slump in form is reading posts by bedroom fuckwits who use it to form tragically terrible opinions.

You are a ladyboy with a three millimeter penis, who still buys LFC magazine and subscribes to Match of the Day magazine? BINGO!

Ladies and gentlemen I give you ... An idiot in denail. So go on then seems as you know it all.. What's going on at club??? Oh and by the way ( I'm not at home, I think my last copy of lfc mag was when I was youth supporter about ten years ago, and I didn't no motd did a mag, and about the ladyboy part, how old are you exactly? Isn't it passed your bedtime?

Ive thought this for months and made several posts to that effect.

I also posted that he lost the players the night Babel levelled against Lyon with that thunderbolt only to see Benitez drag Torres off and for his marker to score to effectively put us out of the European Cup.

And its now BLATANTLY obvious that that is how its panned out.

But i dont think even he quite realised how well his plan might work.

The club is in a coma and wont wake until hes gone.

Hes just alienating everything he touches now.

It also doesnt help that Gerrard has gone in to limp home mode for the World Cup. Gone right in to his shell.

Not that i blame him for one moment.

Thanks to cowardly,cagey Benitez, hes never gonna lift the Prem trophy and he's now worked out the WC is his last shot at proper glory.He may even be captain for the duration.

So you have the captain of LFC now putting country before club, which also translates as, the manager has lost his captain.

Good luck to Gerrard, he owes Rafa fuck all.

He should be sacked tonight.

Good news that Real got dumped last night eh?;)

Completely agree mate, I'm glad some1else can see if... I was really worried about how it would go down on here... Time to go rafa,

Ive thought this for months and made several posts to that effect.

I also posted that he lost the players the night Babel levelled against Lyon with that thunderbolt only to see Benitez drag Torres off and for his marker to score to effectively put us out of the European Cup.

And its now BLATANTLY obvious that that is how its panned out.

But i dont think even he quite realised how well his plan might work.

The club is in a coma and wont wake until hes gone.

Hes just alienating everything he touches now.

It also doesnt help that Gerrard has gone in to limp home mode for the World Cup. Gone right in to his shell.

Not that i blame him for one moment.

Thanks to cowardly,cagey Benitez, hes never gonna lift the Prem trophy and he's now worked out the WC is his last shot at proper glory.He may even be captain for the duration.

So you have the captain of LFC now putting country before club, which also translates as, the manager has lost his captain.

Good luck to Gerrard, he owes Rafa fuck all.

He should be sacked tonight.

Good news that Real got dumped last night eh?;)

rafa shud take sum of the blame and has. am not sticking up for him tho. but the players are playing! gerrard needs to pull his finger out is asre and stop moaning! torres still not fully fit. the whole club is lacking confidence and leadership rite from dem yank cunts!!!!!!!!

we can't be talking like this about our beloved manager. i hear uncle dave gets upset and puts silly words next to your name.

nevermind, i love my club enough to face the rafapologists.

we all know rafa's cocksucker no1 will start on monday night and we all know that rafa has clearly lost the dressing room.

i just wish he'd lose his way to anfield on monday, it's the only chance we have as we know he won't get sacked and is too much of a coward to resign.

What a mong

Guest Pistonbroke

Every post i have read from you has been a shit stirring and full of personal abuse. You need to grow up. I'd neg you again if i could. Mind you, you won't last long on here with your attitude.

it's hard not to see it that way.His tactics,buying players and team selections have been shocking this season.We've been left playing N'gog up front on his own most of the season 'cos Torres is injury prone, but when Torres is back Ngog gets nowhere near the team.Now I don't think N'gog is good enough but what message does that send out to all the players and what does it do to N'gogs confidence?We only ever play 1 striker up front and have been shit all season but he still won't change it.Dirk Kuyt is the worst player to continually get a game week in week out that I've ever seen.He is absoloutely shite on the right 'wing', but he plays every game no matter what.The more the fans call for change or this or that player the more Benitez seems to dig his heels in and go in the opposite direction.I think it's obvious that the players don't look happy and none of them really seems to know what style we're supposed to be playing, but he just doesn't seem to notice or care.This is the worst I've seen us in nearly 30 years of going the game.

He's too stubborn for his own god.

I don't even start on the Aqualini situation - Owen Hargreaves looks like a bargain compared to him.

dont get me started on dirk. he thought we were in red tonight. id play kelly right back and push johnson forward! we av only got 3 leaders who will bollock players carr masch an pepe. sammy will try and gee them up from the side but its like there all waitin for each other to do something. ngog shudnt be in the 1st team but we had no one else to do a job. personally i think aqua will never be good enough.