You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

what do we do now the bitters are out

fruitbat

From tomorrow the Uefa cup will revert back to it's original name now, "the mickey mouse cup".

Already happened!

In work tonight and a Blue walked through our workshop.

"Alright Tone?"

"Ah fuck off, it's a shit cup anyway, and yous, yous shouldn't even be in it! Fucking mickey mouse cup"

I was never that arsed about what the Blues got up to, but I seem to enjoy seeing them get beat now, mainly because of the endless streams of shit they seem to post on Facebook. Now this isn't representative of them all, but the ones on my Facebook seem to be more concerned with us and measure their fan status by how much they hate us.

This is a shame because I drink and play footy with some great Everton fans who are down to earth and able to chat without resorting to all that bitter shite. And when they were in the final last summer, part of me wouldn't have minded them winning, because of all the good lads I know. On the other hand though, part of me was glad they got fucking battered in the sun.