You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm a loser and i need lass help.....

fowler9

Tell her you're taking a bird out next Saturday and need some advice on where to take her etc, absolutely guaranteed to de-polarise a woman's curtains.

True.

Mate honestly, she's made several passes at you and you've laughed it off. It wouldn't be suprising if her ego is feeling a little bit bruised. She's let her guard down to you and you've basically not responded at all. She probably used being pissed as an excuse.

Just go out on the lash with her and you'll almost certainly wake up next to her the next day. She wants you, you want her, what's the problem? Stop fannying about and go make the inevitable happen.

True.

Welcome to Gayville.

Population you.

True.

If you don't want to risk being awkward or embarrassing yourself don't confront her. Most birds are annoyingly as the men on here say they are. Lying control freaks. If she feels like she has the upper hand she'll never be honest with you. I'd highly recommend making her jealous with the alternate date idea. If you're really that close you could subtly mention you thought you could take things further when she texted you on Friday. But since she was clearly pissed you've decided it's time to move on and wonder where she thinks you should take this new bird for a good time out.

If you're not into manipulating her then man up, take a week off the f**ty and tell her since you don't see her often enough you want to take her out instead so you can catch up. Mention the sacrifice you are making. But once. Don't rub it in. Just as long as she hears you once and knows that you've picked her over another activity you choose week after week and you wouldn't skip it for anyone else but her. If she's not drunk and in your arms by the end of the night tell everyone she's a lezzer (I kid. She definitely doesn't like you).

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said this many times, but if you have single female acquaitances who you genuinely consider as a friend, then she thinks you're either too effeminate or too ugly to fuck, otherwise you'd have fucked her by now.

Men and women can only be true friends if you are ugly or effeminate, or fucking her as well.

facts.

I've said this many times, but if you have single female acquaitances who you genuinely consider as a friend, then she thinks you're either too effeminate or too ugly to fuck, otherwise you'd have fucked her by now.

Men and women can only be true friends if you are ugly or effeminate, or fucking her as well.

facts.

guilty!

i may try the other bird plan at some point

the f***y plan, well i generally am too obsessed to miss it most of the time but i a few weeks ago i was going to miss the game (then it was postponed anyway) to be with her in hospital, i would be willing to not get pissed at some game and save some money to see her thoug

oh and i also forgot the thing whats put me on the biggest downer and why i am pretty sure i dont have a chance

she rang a guy infront of me on wednesday and told him she liked him but didnt think she could be with him because he has cheated on people in the past

im pretty certain i cant get her but its just the story not matching part which gets me

If you don't make a serious move on her soon you will spend the rest of your life (or a least a couple of months anyway) wondering what if. And when she hooks up with some bloke you are history anyway. He won't want some other bloke knocking around / texting his bird.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Just pop the question, the worst she can do is say no. Better than spending the rest of your life thinking what might have been.

oh and i also forgot the thing whats put me on the biggest downer and why i am pretty sure i dont have a chance

she rang a guy infront of me on wednesday and told him she liked him but didnt think she could be with him because he has cheated on people in the past

im pretty certain i cant get her but its just the story not matching part which gets me

Ha ha. You need to check the batteries in your thisgirlsgotseriousinsecurities alarm. It should be hollerin right about now.

I'm guessing you're early 20s? Take some advice from a ghastly old cynic. The friendship wont last anyhow. You might remember her name long enough to look her up on Facebook when your 30 and just been dumped. Shag her now. Cos it really really wont matter in the long run.

Cath is right. I am in my early 40's now and I don't known or keep in touch with any of the ladies that I knew and was friends with in my early 20's.

I also (slightly) regret not having a go at some of my female friends at that time.

Don't know what you are waiting for.................

Invite her to your house and make a lovely romantic dinner and light some candles. Stick on some chilled-out tunes and bring out the wine. Get close to her physically, put your hand on her leg, then, when she goes to make a move, pull out a hammer, whack her on the head, crack her skull, chop her body up into pieces, set fire to her bones, set fire to your house then flee to Brazil.

IMO.

Ha ha. You need to check the batteries in your thisgirlsgotseriousinsecurities alarm. It should be hollerin right about now.

I'm guessing you're early 20s? Take some advice from a ghastly old cynic. The friendship wont last anyhow. You might remember her name long enough to look her up on Facebook when your 30 and just been dumped. Shag her now. Cos it really really wont matter in the long run.

on the phonecall, i know what you mean but she was also showing signs of relenting towards whoever this cunt is, when she finished i must have shown i was pissed off by it as she said whats up, i just went nowt and she asks if i was dissapointed by the phone call

there was one thing that happened the other day which made me think i could get her but am still not sure, we were texting earlier that day and she kept going on saying she was going to get ready, this was at 11 she was eventually ready and met me at half 4, i made a joke about her getting ready and i think she said "are you tempted?" but it was one of those fuck up moments where you dont hear properly at first and you say what then realised what i thought she said, she then muttered about something else but i guess i'll never no!

oh and we're 19