You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hold it together rafa

kop77

you want a manager that makes no poor decisions. who do you fancy

getting in.

I want a manager that makes more correct decisions than bad ones.

I like Hodgson, unfashionable, but effective.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we all support liverpool fc, so dont use this silly quote.

Well blind faith in the manager doesn't necessarily mean it is in the best interests of our club.

"support "are you going to stop goin the match then.

Nope.

As stated I support the team, but I don't think the manager is the right man for the job.

I won't boo him or anything, as I don't think it is right. However on a forum I will be honest about my feelings.

Most of the nihilist "I hate everything but especially Rafa" stuff could be eliminated if the the following were to happen:

ATK and his like, and Whelan, St.John and all the other jealous has-beens and wannabees were put on the LFC pay roll. It might cost a few pounds but not having to listen to their squawking would be worth it.

Mind-numbing shit football, baffling tactics, political games, crazy substitutions, poor signings, over reliance on under performing workhorses, dull defensive attitude towards football.

and for those reasons I'd like to declare myself out.

Nail on head. It's akin to watching a love one fade away watching us lately.

Same person?

27 posts between them.

If I had any energy, I'd count how many times they have said the same thing.

Well looking doemstically - we came fifth in his first seaosn in the league.

The next few season's he cost us with his rotation and it hinder our performance and affected results.

Last season he went defensive when we were top of the league and it was only when we went behind Man U, he took the shackles off.

This season has been woeful.

We've had one challenge in six season's - not good enough given the players we have.

This is not the first slump, just another example of his poor decsion making costing us.

Some of that is pretty poor mate.

Rotation cost us? Really? Even though we use it no more than the other 'top4'.

He went defensive when we was top? I thought he always was?

This 'he took the shackles off' stuff winds me up an all. The run we went on was superb, the form and performances of the players got better and better. Is it just too simple to think that that's the reason we went for it more? Because the collective belief was at it's highest?

'Not good enough given the players', but yet is this not the same squad that has been lambasted for not being good enough?

Can we look at the season form guide to see how we fair? We are judged on a season not on the past six or seven games.

Is the season over?

The point is we are currently in the best results form of the season. It ain't us back on track but it's an improvement and it's something to look at in a positive light and not the usual negative shite.

I only saw the second half today and to put things in context, we were playing a shit team. Having said that I thought we showed so much more movement and invention today than we have at any time this season. Maybe, just maybe it's the start of something to build on. I fucking hope it is.

Is the season over?

The point is we are currently in the best results form of the season. It ain't us back on track but it's an improvement and it's something to look at in a positive light and not the usual negative shite.

depends on how you define success i suppose. now a rafa definition would be based on how many yards kuyt covered....

i hope the real fans fuck off with rafa when he's managing juve.