You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Derby della Madonnina

myrlas

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that first half was melodramatic.

1. Ronaldinho is shit. Never mind looking at everyone else when your pass goes nowhere near its intended target Ronnie. Boriello wasn't even running in that direction so you can fuck yourself.

2. Milan are shit. Playing ten men and look as if they are the ones down to ten. Pirlo has to stop taking free kicks. Give Beckham a fucking chance.

3. The referee is shit. Seriously he's been shocking thus far. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see two or more red cards in the second half.

4. It doesn't matter what anyone says about Mourinho or Inter. They are fantastic under him and its been underlined by how little the have been troubled by a team with more men on the field who are supposedly challenging for the same title as them.

Inter, fantastic? All they've done is counter attack.

I think a straight red for being a prick is a great idea. We'd get rid of a lot of the surrounding the ref, screaming at the ref, chasing the ref nonsense.

Milan have been awful.

What is the point of David Beckham? I especially like how Pirlo doesn't even pretend to consider giving him a shot at a free kick.

How does shit coat have them lining up?

Always thought Milito and Eto were both central forwards and and would struggle playing out wide.

Eto'o is in Africa now so he has Pandev and Milito instead. They look decent. It was them two with Sneijder behind them and they were destroying Milan on the counter attack. They were lucky to be one down by the time Sneijder got sent off and the game got ruined.

Eto'o is in Africa now so he has Pandev and Milito instead. They look decent. It was them two with Sneijder behind them and they were destroying Milan on the counter attack. They were lucky to be one down by the time Sneijder got sent off and the game got ruined.

Of course, had a senior moment there.

That huge Baresi 5 flag is class

When I was kid watching the Milan of Baresi, Van Basten etc, I was always amazed at how someone who looked like my grandad could be playing in Serie A.

He's always looked around 40, even when he was in early twenties. One of the all time greats.

I've never been his biggest fan to be honest. A goalkeeper that size should be coming and getting every cross and he consistently does a Joe Hart - comes racing out and gets nowhere near the ball. I don't recall making him many blinding saves in his time either, but that's not always a yardstick.

He has a very big flaw with his diving technique - how many shots have you seen where he throws himself to the floor and the ball goes through him? I know I can think of one notable example, as can we all, but that sort of rick is a regular occurrence.