You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

stevienando

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

Deal completed according to the BBC. I've watched a fair amount of MLS this season and his vision and general contribution is pretty good. He has very good ball control, makes intelligent runs and passes. Yes the standard is a lot lower than the prem but he looks a lot better than Beckham does for the Galaxy.

Also I watched him a lot when he played for San Jose years ago as I lived there and used to go to their games.

The people saying he's shit have no clue what they're talking about.

Deal completed according to the BBC. I've watched a fair amount of MLS this season and his vision and general contribution is pretty good. He has very good ball control, makes intelligent runs and passes. Yes the standard is a lot lower than the prem but he looks a lot better than Beckham does for the Galaxy.

Also I watched him a lot when he played for San Jose years ago as I lived there and used to go to their games.

The people saying he's shit have no clue what they're talking about.

What about 'he's a homesick little gay', is that accurate?

Guest ShoePiss
americans are weirdly patriotic, you don't have to stick up for every single american you know. I'm English but you don't see me running around defending us when we get a slagging...most english I know are wankers but that's by the bye.

Agreed, I'm English by the way.

• 3 weeks later...
Can't recall having seen him play, but the fact that he is heading to everton makes him shit by default.

He'll struggle to get a game in their midfield. After all they already have "the best midfielder in the Premiership" according to Mr Moyes:

image-6-for-gallery-marouane-fellaini-picture-gallery-671826096.jpg

He will be shit.

This opinion is based upon the fact he is American, wont adapt to the league in time, flopped in Germany and Everton want him. His name is fucking stupid as well.

Well he had an excellent game today against one of the Big 3, so if he can do it against one of those he can do it when playing against anyone.

He put in a shift for you lads against the Gunners.

Even though he is a bit shit, his pace gets him out of jail.

To be fair mate pace is what this Everton side have been lacking, so if he can bring that then great.

Also from what i saw on the highlights and from what my mate who was there told me, he isn't shit, but we'll have a better idea by the end of the next 2 and a half months.

americans are weirdly patriotic, you don't have to stick up for every single american you know. I'm English but you don't see me running around defending us when we get a slagging...most english I know are wankers but that's by the bye.

Brits are way more patriotic, I know some who still talk about the empire for fucks sake.

he played ok yesterday, but it was pretty clear that he's feeling out his teammates. quite a few simple things went awry, lack of understanding kinds of things.

his best position is actually on the left of midfield. he plays like ashley young from villa. cuts in a whips a serious right footed cross, or turns the corner and serves with his left pretty well.

i think he'll end up doing a good job for them and actually think it'll lead to a permanent transfer at some point, however i don't think everton can afford him.

To be fair mate pace is what this Everton side have been lacking, so if he can bring that then great.

Also from what i saw on the highlights and from what my mate who was there told me, he isn't shit, but we'll have a better idea by the end of the next 2 and a half months.

He played for Leverkusen against us in 05 and he was terrible.

• 1 month later...