You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Collymore

JMARKH

Just heard some fan have a pop at him about his attitude when he was at the club and he seemed to see red but said "I cost 8.5 but was sold for 7 so for 1.5 million you had a striker with a 1 in 2 goal ratio, how does that compare with the likes of Kuyt and Babel". He makes a good point but clearly has it in for Rafa.

he doesn't "have it in" for Rafa. He's absolutely fucking bang on about him.

He might be a tit, possibly the biggest waste of talent I've ever seen, and he doesn't half talk some shit, ut he's 100% spot on when it comes to his views on Rafa and the state our club is in.

We're a fucking joke.

Didn't hear that bit with the guy who, rightly dissed his attutude, but I did hear him put soe other so called Liverpool fan in his place.

I only nipped the shop in the carfor 5 mins, so only heard a minute, but some bellend in POrtsmouth or somewhere rang up and said "I've got two words; David N'Gog. Where was he tonight? He's been a revelation every time he's played."

To be fair to Collywobbles he just hung up on him and said that if David N'gog is the benchmark for Liverpool these days then we're in even bigger trouble than he thought.

Ouch.

That's some hurtful but unbelieveably truthful shit right there

Collymore has some good points on some matters, his argument on the whole Super league debate whilst fucking nutty was interesting,. but he also talks shit 70% of the time, in fact thats a bit generous, I’d say 80%. He is one of the cursed breed in that they feel they can only earn their crust by bucking the trend or being very controversial. I think a lot of his venom is based on the fact that he could have done so much with us but he wasted it and ended up smashing Ulrika in the chops and putting his bell end through the car windows in local dog walking areas.

He's a cunt Tom. He doesn't just ahve it in for Rafa.... he has it in for us as a club. He's a bitter cunt who's now making a living saying controversial things. Hope he gets he balls cut off next time he goes dogging

You're prbably right. But that do3esn't mean everything he says is bollocks.

His shit about Gerrard the other day was ridiculous, but he also made some good points earlier about binning steve highway etc.

He's a fucking dick though. I hate the tit for the way he took the piss out of us, but he's still bang on about many things.

You're prbably right. But that do3esn't mean everything he says is bollocks.

His shit about Gerrard the other day was ridiculous, but he also made some good points earlier about binning steve highway etc.

He's a fucking dick though. I hate the tit for the way he took the piss out of us, but he's still bang on about many things.

He's 'right' at the moment because he loves to see us struggle and is quick to stick the knife if. I'm ashamed to admit the last players name i had on the back of my shirt was this cunt.

For me he's sympomatic of the ex outspoken footballer making a career talking bollocks. Just like Le tossier, Merson, Nicholas, Beglin ect ect.

This is the same Stan Collymore who I regularly hear take the Americans to task on his show and the same Stan Collymore who regularly says he would love to see us win the league behind his first love Aston Villa who he has supported since he was a kid.

Because he doesn't like Rafa and regularly says he should be sacked doesn't mean he is anti Liverpool one bit.

I used to get wound up by stuff like this and also the co-commentators (like the Platt thread). I look at it very pragmatically these days though; if we're playing well on the pitch and getting good results, then the good press writes itself.

When such a massive club are struggling so badly, everyone has an opinion on it.

This is the same Stan Collymore who I regularly hear take the Americans to task on his show and the same Stan Collymore who regularly says he would love to see us win the league behind his first love Aston Villa who he has supported since he was a kid.

Because he doesn't like Rafa and regularly says he should be sacked doesn't mean he is anti Liverpool one bit.

"Why Gerrard should leave Liverpool"

He's a fucking tit.

Supporter or no supporter, John. You don't say that about the captain of the team you "support".

I used to get wound up by stuff like this and also the co-commentators (like the Platt thread). I look at it very pragmatically these days though; if we're playing well on the pitch and getting good results, then the good press writes itself.

When such a massive club are struggling so badly, everyone has an opinion on it.

I think Collymore's a tit, but I agree with what you're saying, Brownie. Some people need to grow a pair of bollocks and not pay any attention to this sort of stuff if it bothers them that much. I'm sick of coming on here these days and seeing a thread entitled *insert name of pundit* and calling him every name under the sun for saying something nasty about us.

It comes with the territory. Obviously there's a few out there who dislike us enormously, but it doesn't make somebody anti-Liverpool just because they criticise us.

It comes with the territory if a massive club is struggling. I remember Ferguson and United coming in for a shit load a few years back when they had a couple of 3rd place finishes and their squad was full of dross.

I think Collymore's a tit, but I agree with what you're saying, Brownie. Some people need to grow a pair of bollocks and not pay any attention to this sort of stuff if it bothers them that much. I'm sick of coming on here these days and seeing a thread entitled *insert name of pundit* and calling him every name under the sun for saying something nasty about us.

It comes with the territory. Obviously there's a few out there who dislike us enormously, but it doesn't make somebody anti-Liverpool just because they criticise us.

It comes with the territory if a massive club is struggling. I remember Ferguson and United coming in for a shit load a few years back when they had a couple of 3rd place finishes and their squad was full of dross.

Richard Keys is one who gets a lot of stick on here and he's just said on Sky, 'We've almost talked ourelves out about what's happened at Liverpool, the bottom line is that the Game, English football and the Champions League needs a strong Liverpool, surely?'

Words of a man who has it in for us? I don't think so.

Richard Keys is one who gets a lot of stick on here and he's just said on Sky, 'We've almost talked ourelves out about what's happened at Liverpool, the bottom line is that the Game, English football and the Champions League needs a strong Liverpool, surely?'

Words of a man who has it in for us? I don't think so.

He's playing devils advocate!