You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa Exclusive in The Times

Randy Marsh

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right if they completely fuck us up how much will they lose?

Nothing cos they bought it all with debt mortgaged against the club?

People buy houses with that mortgage being raised agains the bricks and mortar - they still have to take responsibility for that loan. I've never seen a mortgage agreement signed for by the bricks and mortar.

Neville can fuck off

Which poster was it on here who said that Neville was seen smirking during a minutes silence? And that when Beckham got abuse from England fans, Neville was the first to tell the journalists in the press box that it was Liverpool fans?

He is from Bury for fucks sake, all this I hate Scousers from him is a fucking joke.

Haha Ace

Clearly the sarcasm was beyond you - it was a rhetorical question aimed at pointing out the fact that he is NOT judging him on a "professional basis". He may be judging him on his professional performance, he may be judging the professionalism he applies to his job. But he is NOT judging him on a professional basis.

Just shout if you need any more help.

SUBCONJUNCTIVAL HAEMORRHAGE

I'm more worried about the future of our club than ever.

I'm convinced the two cunts will destroy our club completely sooner or later.

The reality is, THEY ALREADY HAVE. In terms of this season, the future, the culture of the club etc etc.It is Kop FOotball Ltd. The "club" has been demonically possessed.

All this talking about how much we can save in wages re |Voronin, Babel and shite is BULLSHIT.

This is what WIGAN FANS and the like would talk about.NOT ONE OF THE WORLD'S "GREAT CLUBS".

Even discussing the minutae of bargain buys etc is playing into those 2 cunts hands.

If I ever saw them, I honestly don't know how I could refrain from murdering them both with my bare hands.

All the time its "when they do the next thing, I'll stop funding them".

THE TIME IS NOW - MINUS NEARLY 3 YEARS!!

No match tickets, no merchandise, no funding partners or sponsors.

Pressure RBS, The Sports Minister, the FA, Lpool CC and ALL KOCK FOOTBALL PARTNERS.

Harm Kop Football's activities AND their other scummy enterprises.

Only fund SOS, Sharelfc, eur-red etc.Actively take a role!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np6gyUb0E7o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np6gyUb0E7o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Telegraph:

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez could sell quartet to balance books

Rafael Benitez may be forced to part with as many as four senior international squad members in the January transfer window as he attempts to trim Liverpool’s wage bill and balance the Anfield books.

Ryan Babel, Andrea Dossena, Andriy Voronin and Philipp Degen will all be sacrificed should suitable offers arrive, even though there are currently no guarantees that Benitez will be granted the revenue generated by their departures to reinvest into the Liverpool team.

And the award for the most inappropriate use of a word goes to.........

Yep, more a case of get rid. Not worth keeping them.

Defo. We will be better off too. There is no point in having deadwood in a big squad hoping for them to do something.

Also, I don't think Dossena, Voronin and Babel want to be here anyway. Get rid of them but I think even for that, we will struggle due to their wage demands.

Judging by the wording of that and yesterdays article, I dont think hes expecting any revenue to be given to him, I doubt Babel will be sold mid season if he did'nt think he'd be allowed replace him.

Yeah but it's not as if the club would make any money from them full stop!