You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ReddOrDedd

Do you sleep naked?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you sleep naked?

• Kit on
    • Kit off, baby

Following on from a drunken conversation tonight, I am curious as to how prevalent the phenomenon of sleeping naked is. I and my missus would never wear any clothes when sleeping together, or separately, for that matter, unless we were sleeping in the same room as others.

My sister, who was also involved in the conversation, reminded me that this question was asked at a big family reunion we had a couple of years back, and, surprisingly, it seemed that the vast majority of people - admittedly, mostly of the older generation - slept in clothes.

Anyway, the question is: Do YOU let it all hang out?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I share a room with my brother so sleep in my boxers, but i think i would even if i had my own room because i kick the quilt off during the night and me mar has a habit of barging in my room in the morning but i suppose that would teach her.

I share a room with my brother so sleep in my boxers, but i think i would even if i had my own room because i kick the quilt off during the night and me mar has a habit of barging in my room in the morning but i suppose that would teach her.

There will come a time - hopefully - when you will live in your own place. Do you imagine you will be buff king when that finally comes around?

I walk around in the buff during the day too, I must add. I wear a dressing gown but don't tie it up, so it just hangs either side of my knackers. We had to get blinds on the kitchen window because the woman at the back goes for a ciggie in the back room.

What a great question and enlightening thread.

I wear PJ bottoms but bare chested. I could never sleep naked. I am just not comfortable with it. What if I was lying with the covers off...and I had a raging early morning stiffy!! The kids could come in and see all three inches in full glory.

Even when I am boiling hot at night I kick the covers off, but put the corner of the quilt over my bottom. I Guess its a primitive defence mechanism. If a raging homo escaped from wherever they are kept, and got into my room, then my quilt would protect me from a rogering.

What a great question and enlightening thread.

I wear PJ bottoms but bare chested. I could never sleep naked. I am just not comfortable with it. What if I was lying with the covers off...and I had a raging early morning stiffy!! The kids could come in and see all three inches in full glory.

Even when I am boiling hot at night I kick the covers off, but put the corner of the quilt over my bottom. I Guess its a primitive defence mechanism. If a raging homo escaped from wherever they are kept, and got into my room, then my quilt would protect me from a rogering.

Jennings, I think you've hit the nail on the head there. There is a major problem these days with raging homos breaking in, especially through windows.

I hope you still wear your butler's bow-tie while sleeping, so that you can answer your master's call, should he need it, reasonably dressed, albeit in a somewhat Chippendales-esque garb.

Now, bring me my tea, Jennings. (Did I mention that you will be thrashed to within an inch of your life if you don't bring it instantly, while wearing a full dinner suit? I didn't? Well, you will.)