You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To equate Hillsborough with 9/11 and the holocaust is just pathetic.

Where have i ever said that i am mocking the dead or insulting the 96 who died. And by the way this 96 you talk about as if they are the only people who have ever persihed in a tragedy. 3000 died on 9/11, 6 million died during WW2, 270 died in Lockerbie...you guys just want to be victims and so you play this ridicolous card over and over and over again

Confused much?

Guest ShoePiss

well it's good that he's canceled, just gives people more time to provide the facts surrounding the whole affair rather than Cohen being able to spread his lies without being challenged.

Any one in Ireland hear this absolute bell whiff Cohen on Newstalk radio last night? The shitbag was still spouting his bile regarding Hillsborough and no way would he climb down. Fair play to the host who basically told him he was talking shite and to read the Taylor report.

He then went on to say his 8 and 9 year old step children were threatened with murder and that Liverpool Football Club endorsed everything that was happening to him!

They guy is totally off his rocker.

Any one in Ireland hear this absolute bell whiff Cohen on Newstalk radio last night? The shitbag was still spouting his bile regarding Hillsborough and no way would he climb down. Fair play to the host who basically told him he was talking shite and to read the Taylor report.

He then went on to say his 8 and 9 year old step children were threatened with murder and that Liverpool Football Club endorsed everything that was happening to him!

Hence the fact I actually feel sorry for him, 99.9% of people in his situation I.E Talked shit and had his career fall around him, would have apologised even if they didn't mean it, for the sake of their careers.

But he genuinely believes he is right, he genuinely believes he's speaking the truth and that everyone else is in the wrong. Despite absolutely everyone even Chelsea not wanting anything to do with him.

In the E-Mail exchange I had with him it's quite clear the man is deluded to the absolute extreme.

It makes me sad more than anything to be quite frank.

Don't know anything about the hosts or the show, but the sounded completely perplexed by the guy more than anything.

I think he is being a bit of a knob still, his views were taken by many of his audience as fact. With this kind of influence, he needs to be careful and try to remain objective.

Not only has he been caught out, not only has he been binned by his sponsors and been made to look stupid, but he keeps banging on about how hard done by he was. Dragging in the Holocaust and 9/11 to try and frame his arguement as one of free speech which we are all meant to hold so dearly. He is absolutely deluded, and I am glad he is off the air.

What gets me the most is that he is talking of the death threats and the Jewish insults, without any reference to the disgusting replies he sent to people who dared to complain in a reasonable manner. The guy is a complete joke.

Check out this comment underneath a video which refer Margaret Aspinall talking about Cohen's comments...

absolutely insane that he got fired and this lady is a crackpot. THOUSANDS of fans without tickets showed up to match and those ignorant fans are not to blame? give me a break. it was the same fans that got english sides kicked out of european competition just several years later.

Uneducated and ignorant.

Sickening.