You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Age difference with birds

Hooch

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Other than for pure bangability, I've never really been that interested in girls that age. They don't often offer much more than a pert pair of tits, which, whilst nice, doesn't normally end up being a fulfilling enterprise.

Bang her and move on. Solid advice.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TK-421
wooderson.jpg

That would make a great Muppet Movie in the GJM mould.

Now me and my loser friends are gonna head out to buy Aerosmith tickets.

I'm 26 and I'm boffing a newly 21 year old when she lets me (still the same one from the i'm crap with the ladies thread for those with a good memory)

I had a 17 year old bird when I was 22.

Its laughing if you get on with them and it doesnt make much difference but sometime its too much.

your having a laugh?

did you stop chasing in the end then?

your having a laugh?

did you stop chasing in the end then?

Nearly 6 months on and off! ha ha

I toned it down and she came back but she's at home at the minute but she's moving back full time this week so we'll see.

I havent been hanging about by the way there has been others, I just like this one and I'd her to stay for a bit ha ha

I'm 38, Mrs. Sex is 26. Been together for 5 years now - married for 2 of those.

It's all about compatibility - not age.

I've dated/shagged literally hundreds, but Mrs. Sex was the right one to stick with.

As if anyone needed proof of the wisdom of Alan Sex, there it is.

I can't believe this thread was actually some kind of dilemma, surely it was really about the OP letting us know he's soon going to be balls deep in 18 year old poon.

Get it whilst you can mate; soon you may be facing the near-impossible scenario of being 38 and trying to find an interested single girl with an IQ of at least double figures, a face that doesn't resemble a bulldog licking piss off a nettle and without any kids, since I haven't spent the last 38 years being careful not to sire any bastards just so I can bring somebody else's up. If you pass up opportunities like this, one day you will look back and ask yourself what the fuck you were thinking.

Get it whilst you can mate; soon you may be facing the near-impossible scenario of being 38 and trying to find an interested single girl with an IQ of at least double figures, a face that doesn't resemble a bulldog licking piss off a nettle and without any kids, since I haven't spent the last 38 years being careful not to sire any bastards just so I can bring somebody else's up.

And i was about to remind you my divorce came through yesterday.

I think all women are mental, so just try and pick the best of a bad bunch. Also smash her lad

that saved you from a neg.

Guest TK-421

arnie.jpg

"If it bleeds, we can smash it. We pick up her trail at the chopper, run her down, smash the bitch and bounce back across the border before anybody knows we were there."