You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So that's alright then...

johnb

If there was a comedy sketch show - a la The Fast Show - purely about football there would be loads of material around. This interview and the whole Steve Bruce debacle could simply be shown in its entirety - no need to add anything. It's like the fashion industry - beyond satire.

As someone else said earlier: 1995 - Liverpool 2 Blackburn 1. There's winning and there's winning. We'll win it with some class.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony I appreciated was the implication that under normal circumstances you would argue about a statement of which you have absolutely no factual knowledge and the other party does.

This may come as a shock to you, but we don't all think winning an argument on the internet is so important that we would start lying about shit. Don't judge people by your own lowly standards.

hahaha ... coming from you that's just fucking brilliant. You seem to forget shite you've come out with in the past to win your petty squabbles with others.

hahaha ... coming from you that's just fucking brilliant. You seem to forget shite you've come out with in the past to win your petty squabbles with others.

I forget very little. Like the last time you called me a liar, about speaking to SOS it was wasn't it? So sure were you I was lying to challenged me to name who I was talking to. Oh how I laughed when I named the person I was talking to. hahahahaha

I see a repeating pattern here buddy and it ain't one of me lying.

I forget very little. Like the last time you called me a liar, about speaking to SOS it was wasn't it? So sure were you I was lying to challenged me to name who I was talking to. Oh how I laughed when I named the person I was talking to. hahahahaha

I see a repeating pattern here buddy and it ain't one of me lying.

Negged for saying buddy.

The link doesn't work.

Works for me.

I thought you could do this on google maps, and you can.

You need to log in using the google account I just made, the information is TLWMap@googlemail.com and the password is 18Leagues

The way to log in is go onto Google Maps then in the top right corner, there should be stuff about logging in or creating an account, just click log in and enter those details. Then go onto My Maps, and click on TLW Map, and our map shoud load. Ill be the only one whos put their marker on there so far, but its very easy to do your own, just click on the blue balloon and drag it to where you live. Then type in your username so we know who lives there.

Liverpool v Man United until this season under Rafa Benitez

2004-05 Man United 2-1 Liverpool, Liverpool 0-1 Man United

2005-06 Liverpool 0-0 Man United, Man United 1-0 Liverpool

2006-07 Man United 2-0 Liverpool, Liverpool 0-1 Man United

2007-08 Liverpool 0-1 Man United, Man United 3-0 Liverpool.

A grand total of P 8 W 0 D 1 L 7 F 1 A 11 PTS 1.

It is only this season we have got our own house in order against them and not took one up the arse from them ourselves so let us not moan about other teams losing to them. We haven't won the league because we didn't beat West Ham, Fulham, Hull, Stoke, Man City at home not because Wigan will probably lose v United tonight. Petty strawclutching at its worst. Wigan should have beaten them last season when United were going for the title in the last game and if the ref would have given a pen at 0-0 against Ferdinand it could've been a different story but United won 2-0 with two late goals. I was surprised at the commitment the Wigan players showed that game. Bruce was his captain for Fergusons first title winning side and a few more as well so they are going to be friends aren't they.

Edited by Juan Galonso

Dude, I'm just playing up to the stereo-type. Uncool.

Anyhow your neg is nothing, I got a nuclear rep from thants the other day so can afford to be an even bigger twat than normal :smile:

My god the fact that is actually possible makes me fear for world peace to be honest.

No. I live in America, I'm from England. Are you a yorkshireman?

Oh, so you're being a pedantic cunt again and being evasive via semantics?

Not to be unexpected from you.

Here's a question then; in light of the fact that you're indeed English, don't you think it's a bit fucking stupid to accuse Barry Wom of being Xenephobic when you're actually the same nationality as him?

Liverpool v Man United until this season under Rafa Benitez

2004-05 Man United 2-1 Liverpool, Liverpool 0-1 Man United

2005-06 Liverpool 0-0 Man United, Man United 1-0 Liverpool

2006-07 Man United 2-0 Liverpool, Liverpool 0-1 Man United

2007-08 Liverpool 0-1 Man United, Man United 3-0 Liverpool.

A grand total of P 8 W 0 D 1 L 7 F 1 A 11 PTS 1.

It is only this season we have got our own house in order against them and not took one up the arse from them ourselves so let us not moan about other teams losing to them. We haven't won the league because we didn't beat West Ham, Fulham, Hull, Stoke, Man City at home not because Wigan will probably lose v United tonight. Petty strawclutching at its worst. Wigan should have beaten them last season when United were going for the title in the last game and if the ref would have given a pen at 0-0 against Ferdinand it could've been a different story but United won 2-0 with two late goals. I was surprised at the commitment the Wigan players showed that game. Bruce was his captain for Fergusons first title winning side and a few more as well so they are going to be friends aren't they.

Spot on.

I said in another thread recently that if anyone bends over and takes it up the arse from them, it's us.

Our record at OT over the years for a team with our history is dreadful.

Before just about every game United have played in the last 6 weeks, there's been a thread full of posts about how the next team they're playing always bends over for them.

Basically, some people seem to think almost every team in the league bend over for United.

If they do win some games in the tunnel, then it's because they've built an aura up by winning 10 league titles since the Premiership began in 92/93.

What Dave Whelan said about it being a shame if they won is a fucking ridiculous thing for a chairman to say, but the people who constantly bang on about teams taking it up the arse from United need to open their eyes.

Spot on.

I said in another thread recently that if anyone bends over and takes it up the arse from them, it's us.

Our record at OT over the years for a team with our history is dreadful.

We've only ever won there 14 times in the league in our history.

Shanks, Bob, Joe & Kenny can all be held accountable for that fact as well as Rafa.

So I would question anyone who'd use that as a stick to beat our current manager with.

I'm not saying you have by the way.

Oh, so you're being a pedantic cunt again and being evasive via semantics?

Not to be unexpected from you.

Here's a question then; in light of the fact that you're indeed English, don't you think it's a bit fucking stupid to accuse Barry Wom of being Xenephobic when you're actually the same nationality as him?

Point a) it's not what I am it's what he believed b) Xenophobia has many meanings if you happen to be "a pedantic cunt" like me and read the OED you will know there is the sense of "aversion to difference", "the fear of what you do not understand".

I chose that word because it worked on all those levels. In this case, me stupid? I think not?

Wigan boss Steve Bruce: "Manchester United don't lose many - I've tried, as many people have over the years. All you can do is go out there and do your best. We know they'll want to wrap the title up tonight, we know what to expect, but we're looking forward to the challenge and we'll give a good account of ourselves."

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson: "Wigan are a big strong, athletic team and they will be up for it, so we have to match them in the physical department. As for Rio Ferdinand, we thought he would make it for today, but even Saturday might be a bit too soon for him now. It would be great if we could win the title in front of our own fans at the weekend."

Cunts.

May I suggest you use your night in to unblock the drains, clean the sewer down pipe, catalogue the items in your compost heap, or any other activity more savoury than watching that shower of cunts and having your last thin hopes dashed cruelly in the mud?

Sewer cleaned, drains done. Now what have I missed?