You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Palomas tits were mesmerising, I guaran damn tee she'll do a lads mag shoot at some point. Total cunt but that'swhat's so hot, fuck me she'd ahve the body of a goddess. Liz aswell obviously and the asian with crazy big eyes who does fuck all every week, oooh yes, not the blonde though, don't rate her in the slightest.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palomas tits were mesmerising, I guaran damn tee she'll do a lads mag shoot at some point. Total cunt but that'swhat's so hot, fuck me she'd ahve the body of a goddess. Liz aswell obviously and the asian with crazy big eyes who does fuck all every week, oooh yes, not the blonde though, don't rate her in the slightest.

I'm with you, mate. Why people keep mentioning that blonde girl and not Paloma is anyones guess. Paloma is a vixen.

Don't know why they continiued with this week's task after Alex said 'I'm always thinking outside the box. If I was an apple pie, and you cut me open, the apples would be oranges'.

Just sack him there and then, tie him up in a potato sack and throw the daft twat in a canal, for that.

I actually feel for Alan Sugar having to listen to that parade of buzz-word bullshit every week.

Paloma for me, but Liz is fit too.

Kept wondering who I thought that one looks like - the one on the far left in the photo above and have now decided she looks a bit like Koo Stark.

ep24sc.jpg

Don't know why they continiued with this week's task after Alex said 'I'm always thinking outside the box. If I was an apple pie, and you cut me open, the apples would be oranges'.

Just sack him there and then, tie him up in a potato sack and throw the daft twat in a canal, for that.

I actually feel for Alan Sugar having to listen to that parade of buzz-word bullshit every week.

Paloma for me, but Liz is fit too.

Kept wondering who I thought that one looks like - the one on the far left in the photo above and have now decided she looks a bit like Koo Stark.

ep24sc.jpg

I think your doing Koo Stark a disservice there. I think Koo Stark is fit whereas that annoying whiny little boot off the apprentice is a boot with teeth that would cut your bellend off!!!

The moment he said that you just knew that this was not going to go well.

Alex's problem, apart from being a bit of an arse, was that he let The Brand sucker him in to taking point on the task. If you let a 21 year old who is all snot and marmite lead you onto Madame Guillotine then you deserve all you get.

I think Chris, Stuart and Laura are the weak links. As soon as Stuart is back in the boardroom he'll be fired, though his massive twatiness is quite entertaining.

Liz, Stella and Christopher the front runners. I think Jamie had a good chance but didn't come across very well last night so think that was a set back for him.

Joanna is the dark horse, but lacks the personal skills to go all the way I think. She's argumentative and she's the sort of person who will fall out with others and then be taken back into the boardroom because of it.