You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

With the formation we are playing now, I can see how that could be argued. I liked him but that motherfucker could lose the ball like it was going out of fashion.

Yossi's like a forty degree day. Garcia; man, he was changeable. One game he's a sixty degree day, man, you're out barbequeing on that shit; then the next he's a twenty degree day, time to get your bitch on.

Ain't nobody got nothing to say about a forty degree day.

are we talking centigrade or fahrenheit? I need to establish a point of reference.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the formation we are playing now, I can see how that could be argued. I liked him but that motherfucker could lose the ball like it was going out of fashion.

Yossi's like a forty degree day. Garcia; man, he was changeable. One game he's a sixty degree day, man, you're out barbequeing on that shit; then the next he's a twenty degree day, time to get your bitch on.

So what we want is a 40 degree day? YEAH M'FUCKER!

Benayoun actually looks like an ugly Luis Garcia. If Lil Luis had of hit the ugly tree on the way down then he would be Yossi Benayoun. They both lose the ball, are infuriatingly inconsistent, play an attacking midfield role with a tendency to drift centrally but both have absolute flashes of brilliance which tend to win us games. The only difference between the two is marketability. I'd buy Luis Garcia posters, Tee Shirts, Mugs, Jersies all day long but kissing a Yossi poster before I went to bed every night would be a frightening experience.

Benayoun actually looks like an ugly Luis Garcia. If Lil Luis had of hit the ugly tree on the way down then he would be Yossi Benayoun. They both lose the ball, are infuriatingly inconsistent, play an attacking midfield role with a tendency to drift centrally but both have absolute flashes of brilliance which tend to win us games. The only difference between the two is marketability. I'd buy Luis Garcia posters, Tee Shirts, Mugs, Jersies all day long but kissing a Yossi poster before I went to bed every night would be a frightening experience.

Yossi was comprehensively out-uglied by the monstrous Dean Whitehead tonight I thought - straight out of Dr Frankenstein's waste bin.

dean_whitehead.jpg

I hailed his signature back in the day. Intelligent tricky little player. I'm glad he's getting a good run in the team, especially as babel is our other choice. Worked well tonight in the three with NGog and Dirk, if they scored earlier it would have been a walkover.

Have you relocated to the Bronx, Mr Montagu? I haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Mofo

I hailed his signature back in the day. Intelligent tricky little player. I'm glad he's getting a good run in the team, especially as babel is our other choice. Worked well tonight in the three with NGog and Dirk, if they scored earlier it would have been a walkover.

Saturday?