You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FM 09 Graphics Thread

Woo

Now then puny weaklings, I shall save you doing a hell of a lot of hard work to get all the fancy logo's and whatnot. Download the file I finally managed to upload off here; MEGAUPLOAD - Woo's FM Graphics (the file size is 650MB so it may take a while).

You will need winrar to extract the file. Once the file is downloaded, you want to extract the file to;

Your username > Documents (or my documents for those on XP) > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2009 > graphics

NB: If there is not a graphics file in the Football Manager 2009 folder in My Documents, simply create one.

So once you have the graphics folder sorted out, then extract the file you download into there.

This may take a couple of minutes as there are hundreds of thousands of files being copied over.

Once you have done this, when you open your graphics file, it should look something like this;

instructions2ni5.png

Once you have done this, you now need to alter some of the preferences on FM so you can see everything. Simply load up FM, and click on preferences (you can do this whilst playing a game, but you may have to close FM then start it up again to see all the graphics).

When you click on preferences, go to 'display and sound'. Now, there are 3 things you need to change.

1) Untick the 'Use Skin Cache' box (right side of the page near the top)

2) Tick the 'Always Reload Skin On Confirm' box (just below the use skin cache box)

3) Tick the 'Show Background Pictures' box (right side, middle of the page).

Once you have done these things, your preferences should look something like this;

preferencesnp2.png

Then click confirm. Now if you cant see them, just close the game and start it up again, and all should be working.

Any problems, post on here and I will try and help you out.

Whenever I download more graphics, I will post them in here for you to download.

Enjoy lads.

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year

Your FM Guru

Woo

PS: Don't worry, this is fully legal to do.

Good work, young'un. Any idea if this should work the same on my super-awsome-o mac?

It does work for the mac Owen yes, but the method may be a little different. Although looking on the SI forums, it appears the method is very similar, but as I have never used a mac I can't be 100%.

Here is the thread that tells you how to do it; How to add graphics (PC & Mac)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I already have logo's so do I have to delete the old ones before downloading this?

Quick answer yes.

Move the old ones to another folder first because you might want to revert back to them.

Woo any chance of seeing a few screen shots of what the badges look like?

• 2 months later...