You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wenger

Conor

I used to like him. I respected the way he tries to play football. I love the way he has an eye for a player and turns a goodf player into a world class player.

However. He is annoying the shit out of me lately with his constant fucking moaning. Thinking everyone is out to get his players and that there is some sort of a vendeta against his club.

His interview after the game was another example of his delusional views and opinions. Signs of a man under stress and strain. I reckon if they finish 4th again this seasn and no trophy to show for it then he will pack his bags......

Is right.

I absolutely hate SAF and in the past would always stick up for Wenger in any fallings out with SAF but now for me they are both as bad as each other - tho yes I suppose overall my hatred for SAF is stronger purely due to the club he manages.

But did anyone hear what Wenger said after the game today? (I wouldn't have blamed you if you'd switched off by then - I usually have). But to tell you, he said ....

Keane should have been sent off!! - to me it was barely a foul and certainly not wiorth a yellow (which he was given - I feel on crowd reaction more than anything).

And then obviously he thought the Ade red was not right!!! _ What!!! - I must say I have some doubt as to what the second yellow was for - probably the foot over the ball which had no contact on the ball and caught Arbeloa but there was also the forearm thrust straight into him or the kicking the ball away or the mouthing off to the ref after he gave the foul. So which of the 4 possible yellow card offences commited by Adebayor was it which the ref punished? - answers on a postcard!! I find it unbelievable that managers come on TV and defend these muppets of players in these circumstances. How about saying what an idiot your player was for doing all that stuff when he was on a yellow.

TBH many PL managers come on and give honest fair interviews after matches - Hodgson and Southgate come to mind - liked their comments after the match yesterday re the stupid pen for FFC (GS) and the awful tackle by Arca (RH) but Wenger ever being fair after a match. No chance!!

I have noticed how when Wenger comes out with one of his classic deluded smears ie Keane should have been sent off ( for a perfectly good hook-tackle) and that they would have gone on to win it ( despite us having more of the possession in the first half and up to 3/4s of it until the red card) - he gives a look of sheer nervousness to say - "You aren't going to take this seriously, are You?" - like he's messing and dying to laugh; really struggling to stop himself from laughing at what he's just said.

Watch him, he knows he's talking filth.

He's very amusing.

Arsene Wenger adopting another small club policy.

This time it's the tried and tested "ifidadnabinfer"-method.

If the dog hadn't sat down for a shit, it would have caught the hare, as my granddad used to say.

your grandad should have bought a better dog, Pete.

Seriously, a cunt of a post about a man that reshaped the club, won us trophies, regained us some respect.

Idiots like you don't deserve a club with the history of Liverpool FC. You should be ashamed of yourself.

a tongue in cheek post about a man who was dragging the club down in his later years, its no big deal.

Wenger is the worst fucking loser in the league. I've never known anyone to have a paddy like he does if he doesn't win. Even ginsoak looks genuinely humbled on occasion when the filth have been beaten and outplayed. Wenger is a whinging french merde.

Although I negged the bloke up there for calling him a paedo. No need for that.

Guest ian garro
He's become an atrocious gobshite. I think he is under pressure for the first time and it's starting to show with his ludicrous comments.

Agreed, I think his bottle's gone. people are starting to wonder if all this "beautiful football" business is worth a shite when you are never any nearer winning a trophy. He's been rebuilding an already very good Arsenal team now for close on 5 years, yet he's further away from winning the league than at any time during his tenure.

The worse it gets, the more outrageous his little post match tantrums become, therefore, thats the only thing anyone remembers the next day - not Arsenal being tamed and controlled on their own patch.

He fills his teams with players who are built like giant brick shithouses, then claims the delicate little flowers are being savaged by their opponents. He misses every case of GBH his own players commit, then wails at tackles from opponents he could only have seen if he'd been jogging down the middle of the pitch with a pair of super-strong binoculars stuck to his face. If he apologised every now and again after he'd cooled down I could tolerate it a bit more, but he's as bad as Fergiescum.

I can see some small comparisons between wenger this season (and arsenals for that matter) and Houlliers last season:

Fans booing certain players

Fans booing the team after a poor result

Serious question marks now being put against some of his signings

Talking utter garbage after another poor performance

Out of the title race early

Blaming Refs

Blaming opposition players for committing crimes against his team

etc.....

Ok Im not suggesting he will be given the bullet but i think things are starting to work against him in a way that hasnt happened during his 10 years at the club.

Up until this season he could do no wrong and the fans loved him. This season is a totaly different story.