You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Katy Perry

Section_31

is that the video they banned off sesame street because its too revealing? Some bad prudes in america if thats considered unsuitable for 4 year olds. These are the same 4 year olds that have spent a good chunk of their lives clamped onto an actual breast so how the hell are they going to be corrupted by a video of a bit of cleavage? It beggars belief.

Aye. Especially when the little red fella's completely bollocko, stood next to her.

Ban this filth!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who don't see the appeal in Perry are missing the point, that point being that she is fit AND utterly, utterly demented. With perfect tits and no sexual qualms whatsoever. Magic, magic combination.

I'm not missing the point, but she is so irritating that I would rather see her tortured than shag her.

People who don't see the appeal in Perry are missing the point, that point being that she is fit AND utterly, utterly demented. With perfect tits and no sexual qualms whatsoever. Magic, magic combination.

Y'see, I'm not sure. I've this nagging doubt that she's one of those who does nothing but flirt with everyone and anyone, and acts like she's up for anything, then is utterly boring and can't be arsed when it comes down to it.

She's always smiling like a demented idiot because she's worked out the way of making fuck loads of money by just showing men most of her tits each time she's out in public.

By doing this her face is camouflaged. We're so simple. If her tits ever make it public she'll be finished as she has zero talent.

Russell Brand probably isn't a good barometer for her bedroom antics as he'd fuck a wardrobe if it had a hole in it.

I'm not missing the point. She has tits and says she likes sex. A young madonna would have a fucking field day in today's world.

Zooey still doesn't have that demented mindset though. It's like comparing Kitt and Karr from Knight Rider. One would be like 'good morning Michael, please sit down' and the other would be like 'get in, activate turbo boost and fuck the cops or I will kill your ENTIRE family.'

Nats2001-001.jpg

Zooey still doesn't have that demented mindset though. It's like comparing Kitt and Karr from Knight Rider. One would be like 'good morning Michael, please sit down' and the other would be like 'get in, activate turbo boost and fuck the cops or I will kill your ENTIRE family.'

Or Zooey would let her fella do anal on his birthday and think herself quite daring. Katy while having a cock up her arse is probably wondering what it's like if she had two up there.