You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ince to Newcaslte?

WaltonRed

Any manager must be out of their fucking mind to go there. Their turnover of managers (Sir Bobby Exempt) over the past 10 years is ridiculous. Keegan was appointed because he was one of only 2 men who the fans would give enough time to build a team, Shearer was the other but wanted no part of it.

I think they've dropped the ball badly, I'm assuming they were setting up Wise to be the manager eventually by letting him get a feel for the infrastucture of the club whilst Keegan appeased the fans after Big Sam. I think they're pretty fucked now though, who would want the job?

Ince should be fucking mad if he wants to go to Newcastle.

I hear Gus Poyet, a close friend of Wise, has rejected the chance of going from assistant coach to a manager. Intelligent man.

Anyone who agrees to manage Newcastle must be out of their fucking mind.

Hoddle is looking for a comeback isnt he ?

With the setup Newcastle have, British managers won't accept it and any potential overseas manager who's been in similar systems will know that Dennis Wise is an idiot and just about the last choice for Director of Football that anyone could have. So who'll be up for the job? I can see Wise becoming this season's Avram Grant.