You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 03/12/2022 at 06:53, skend04 said:

A bit late I know but it only just twigged that it was his Dad's adventures that was the background for the film Green Book. Strange shit went on here.

I watched Gotti (1996) last night, kind of an HBO film precursor to The Sopranos & featuring a lot of the same actors.

Apart from a couple of scenes where the score made it come across like a TV film, I thought it was pretty fucking good.

The whole thing is on YouTube in HD if anyone wants to see it.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Mook said:

I watched Gotti (1996) last night, kind of an HBO film precursor to The Sopranos & featuring a lot of the same actors.

Apart from a couple of scenes where the score made it come across like a TV film, I thought it was pretty fucking good.

Michael Franzese says its the best and most realistic gangster film.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/01/2023 at 01:12, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Started watching this again for the first time in years. Never noticed Meadow got a nose job between the pilot and episode 2. Mad for such a young kid.

I wonder if this was because the actress playing her was conscious of her Jewish background and the stereotypes that go with the prominent noses in some people of that heritage? Very sad if she felt that way as I thought she was a fine looking young lady anyhow. I always liked Barbra Streisand and it didn't stop her being talented and attractive in her prime. I've got a bit of a hooter and my background is Irish.

44 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Very sad if she felt that way as I thought she was a fine looking young lady anyhow.

Fucking Hell, coming from the bloke who loves to post comments about 35 year old women looking underage.

She was 16 when she started playing Meadow & the age of consent in New York is 17.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Mook said:

Fucking Hell, coming from the bloke who loves to post comments about 35 year old women looking underage.

She was 16 when she started playing Meadow & the age of consent in New York is 17.

It's you that's taking it the wrong way. This is a thread about the Sopranos,not the milf thread. She was a pretty young lady who grew into an attractive young woman and my comments had nothing to do with sex. You are the one who needs to think again.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It's you that's taking it the wrong way. This is a thread about the Sopranos,not the milf thread. She was a pretty young lady who grew into an attractive young woman and my comments had nothing to do with sex. You are the one who needs to think again.

Shutterstock_568559e.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/02/2023 at 12:28, VladimirIlyich said:

Haha. I love this place!

What a jump from the critique of a young actress possibly changing her appearance at a very young age due to the pressures of Hollywood over to a fantasy of sleeping with an underage Jamie Lynn Sigler while Barbra Streisand watches on! 

5a846d68-0afb-4dc3-b525-9a50a7bca316_text.gif

• Like 1

On 07/01/2023 at 12:40, Mook said:

It's a very good film. Read a reviews from guys connected to the mafia at that time and they've raved about it being very good

• 1 month later...