You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Post your favourite NEGGING BASTARDS

silverlining

I'm sorry but only a total fucking scumbag would throw bricks at Cats. What a fucking prick, you are.

Aye, what sort of damage can you do with a brick? You want to get out the sharp kitchen utensils instead.

Fucking bricks indeed. Poor show.

Wahey!

I got my first neg today, though it was grey, for defending the works of the late George Harrison.

Nimrod, you cad!

Oops, that`s a stuff up. Why would anyone not rate George?

And this "grey grade" thing is when you don`t type a remark?

I`ll add a pos when it will let me, maybe.

What a class act you are. Not only do you try and maim/kill an innocent animal by lobbing bricks at them, you neg me for calling Bobhorse- the gigantic cunt that he is after questioning Dave.

Off you fuck.

Remmie for calling me a cunt (he doesnt even know me)and what was the crime dearing to question Dave mmmmmmmmm

Bring back hangging flogging is to good for that Bobhorse for what he has done

What a class act you are. Not only do you try and maim/kill an innocent animal by lobbing bricks at them, you neg me for calling Bobhorse- the gigantic cunt that he is after questioning Dave.

Off you fuck.

Yet its ok for them to kill other animals indiscriminatley ?

do. fuck. right. off.

It was obviously tongue in cheek, and as i posted elsewhere its too scare the bloody things off, ive never hit one and dont aim directly at them. idiot

Your cards marked, lad. The Clique has you in its little black book.

On the Internet... Nobody can hear you scream...

No, im somebody who has a bird table in there garden and a son who plays in said garden, ok ?

What the fuck d'you expect the cats to do, eat him?

Mind you, you are from Cumbria, few escaped panthers that way I'm sure...