You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another Beer Thread

Section_31

• 2 weeks later...

I am on Grolsch. I have a crate of it in the garage so why not .300 ml bottles so they do not last long.

Which brings me on to another point.Be careful in some pubs when on bud,grolsch etc as a couple of weeks ago we went to one of our locals and one bud was 330 ml and the other was 300ml .Maybe as the more pissed you get they sell you more 300ml as you are pissed and not focusing.

ta ta

Tyskie. Hope its the proper import. Tyskie is the Carling of Poland.

Tatra is the beer to get from Poland - 6% a real kick.

The Poles love strong beer. 5% is not even strong over there.

Pint of beer and a vodka shot for 80p in the bar I hung out in over there.

Mind you go to the titty bars then its £5 a pint

• 3 months later...
good to see tyskie get som recognition. me and a mate have a laugh about that the older the origin of the beer is, the better it is. so far tyskie is the oldest we have found, from 16?? something i cannot remember. we haven't really looked around though.
Check out a cracking wheat beer you can get in Tesco called Weihenstephan which is from the worlds oldest brewery in the 14th century. Other great wheat beers include Grimbergen, La Gauloise, Etalon and my new favourite Svyturys (the wheat beer version) which tastes lush. Mmmmm wheat beer.