You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

well done R T K

kop77

Of course, you could argue that scousers are being denied tickets by some local people allegedly selling tickets to overseas fans for as much as £100 per game. But surely no members of RTK would do that.

I have Danish acquaintances who have paid around £100 off RTK members for one ticket. So obviously, it's RTK all the way - unless you're willing to get shafted.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Danish acquaintances who have paid around £100 off RTK members for one ticket. So obviously, it's RTK all the way - unless you're willing to get shafted.

Three times face value! For Derby at home! Nice money if you can get it. Shameful, though.

pretty much the only subject i look forward to seeing chris post on, his views are spot on and echo mine completely.

they are self righteous, they only give a fuck about themselves. I thought the idea was to get everyone singing, yet if a song starts up somewhere else, and i'm not even talking 202 here, but anywhere, they just sing over it to a point where nothing takes off.

I dont know whether the intentions were honourable or not, but their actions have turned me against them, without any doubt.

RTK are laughable, they've achieved what they wanted to do - affect an air of superiority, while trying to browbeat people into singing their often shite songs. They have divided more than they have united. They can fuck off. I've been going for longer than most of them, and I'll sing what I fucking like.

Wearing badges were they???

How does your 'acquaintance' know they were RTK 'cos as far as I'm aware there is no membership.You either agree with the principles of it, or you don't.

Someones is either mistaken or lying.

Yeah cos that's a good idea for personal safety isn't it?

So it's OK to go around making remarks like that on an annonymous forum without backing them up with some evidence??

You really are a prick Chris, I only hope the whole kop does become like the rtk section so you do stop going the game, fingers crossed.

*edit* SHITHOUSE!

What the fuck is an RTK member? Anyone can get a spec in the 306 block or whatever its called - and then tout it - What the fuck has this got to do with anyone in RTK? Or is this another opportunity to slander the principles of RTK without any proof what so ever?

What the fuck is an RTK member? Anyone can get a spec in the 306 block or whatever its called - and then tout it - What the fuck has this got to do with anyone in RTK? Or is this another opportunity to slander the principles of RTK without any proof what so ever?

I'm sorry, it's got nothing to do with RTK.

I agree with malarkey about "Liverbird upon my chest" being sung against Fulham, but I still think the atmosphere has been shite this season. Mind you, I have only been once this season and the atmosphere was class (versus Besiktas).

:thumbup: Fuckin amazin!

Wearing badges were they???

Yep. Little animal-shaped badges with their names on and 'RTK - HAPPY TO HELP'. You also get a gold star for each month you're a member, upto a total of 5 - which makes you a Chief High Grand Wizard of the RTK, or something.

True.

I thought the whole idea of RTK was to improve the atmosphere and that 1,892 of them had been granted their own section in the Kop.

If that's the case, then 1,890 of them must be dumb. I could barely hear the old songs where I sit, sounded like two lone voices.

As for evidence, DT and AdamS are good people, who wouldn't be making these accusations if they didn't have the evidence in the first place.

Why should they subject themselves to threats by revealing stuff which could land them in bother outside of the forum? We all know how Liverpool feels about grasses? Worse than the perpetrator in some cases, right? Fuck that for a game of soliders. Which is why things like this will always remain cryptic a la Reece Jones and the like.

And as for anonymity on internet forums and being a "SHITHOUSE" Well for fucks sake, that's part of the reason people use them in the first place. To say what is on their mind in an environment free from the threat of physical violence from neanderthalic, in this case, ticket touts and get the information out there without reprisals.

That's why you piss me off. You can't help yourself, you just can't stop having a go at the City. What the fuck has the Rhys Jones murder got to do with RTK?

As for evidence, DT and AdamS are good people, who wouldn't be making these accusations if they didn't have the evidence in the first place.

Why should they subject themselves to threats by revealing stuff which could land them in bother outside of the forum? We all know how Liverpool feels about grasses? Worse than the perpetrator in some cases, right? Fuck that for a game of soliders. Which is why things like this will always remain cryptic a la Reece Jones and the like.

And as for anonymity on internet forums and being a "SHITHOUSE" Well for fucks sake, that's part of the reason people use them in the first place. To say what is on their mind in an environment free from the threat of physical violence from neanderthalic, in this case, ticket touts and get the information out there without reprisals.

DT has been back on and admitted he got it WRONG, which negates your whole post.

And Reece Jones??? What has that got to do with anything, you really are a gobshite Chris.