You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Staunton

chrisbonnie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i really need to spout off all the wrong decisions he`s done, im cutting out the bullshit, and gettign straight to the point, he should grow a pair of balls, and admit the job is above his ability

he playsa left back, at right back, and a right back, at left back

he persists with Kevin Kilbane, only for constant abuse from the press last year, he wouldnt have even brought Carsely back, he insisted on sticking with his bum boy Don givens opinion on Anthony Stokes, and didnt even involve him in the squad for these games, regardless of wheter Stokes turned up to some schoolboy game in a limo or not, he should have been picked

that Jonathon Douglas guy who came on in the slovakia game, who the fuck is he, why wasnt Liam Miller on instead, im not his biggest fan, but at least he plays premiership football

Mggeady, he was absolute tripe against slovakia, so why even play him tonight

he claims we`re making progress, we`re not, we`re going backwards, everyone knows, and im guessing even the players know we wont qualify for the next world cup, so thats then 8 years without being in a major championship

al you have to do is look at Greece, man for man ,we`re as good as them, if not better, yet they won the european cup, why, because they had a good manager, that organised them, Staunton wouldnt organise a piss up in a brewery

for fucks sake , after that shite ,is that the best you can come up with ...

Oh and Milan Baros ,If I ever meet that cunt in real life again I will break his jaw

Talk about missing the point.....

Baros did little enough wrong tonight, I found McGeady's 'performance' a lot fucking more offensive.

Given

Finnan McShane Dunne Harte/O'Shea

Ireland Miller S. Reid Hunt

Doyle Keane

Being realistic its not the worst team like with a decent manager it could suprise people?

!

Given

Finnan McShane Dunne Kilbane

Ireland Carsley Hunt

Andy Reid

Doyle Keane

John O' Shea should be attaching lids to toothpaste tubes or making Christmas cards, not playing professional football for millions of pounds each year. Douglas, Miller and McGeady can be his assistants.

Given

Finnan McShane Dunne Kilbane

Ireland Carsley Hunt

Andy Reid

Doyle Keane

John O' Shea should be attaching lids to toothpaste tubes or making Christmas cards, not playing professional football for millions of pounds each year. Douglas, Miller and McGeady can be his assistants.

Steven reid..have we all forgot about him? Kilbane you can't be serious. Carsley cant pass the ball. Andy reid yeah..probaly the brightest we had tonight yeah..

and for manager..david o'leary?

Steven reid..have we all forgot about him? Kilbane you can't be serious. Carsley cant pass the ball. Andy reid yeah..probaly the brightest we had tonight yeah..

and for manager..david o'leary?

I've based in on the squad for the last few games, Steven Reid and Duff would definitely figure if fit.

-------------------Given (ROI)

Finnan (ROI) Dunne (ROI) McShane (ROI) Evans (NI)

-----------Ireland (ROI) Davis (NI) Hunt (ROI)

-------------------- Keane (ROI)

----------------Doyle (ROI) Healy (NI)

I wouldn't be in favour of a joint team for that reason (Only 3 players from Norn Iron).

EDIT: I would actually put Robbie Keane on the left, with Ireland in the centre and Hunt on the right. Simply because Keane has looked promising on the left in the premiership last season.

I wouldn't be in favour of a joint team for that reason (Only 3 players from Norn Iron).

Im loving that team Cain boy..Hughes instead of McShane to be honest and im from the ROI.

Given

Finnan McShane Dunne Harte/O'Shea

Ireland Miller S. Reid Hunt

Doyle Keane

Being realistic its not the worst team like with a decent manager it could suprise people?

But maybe its not good enough and maybe we should start looking about to join up with the Northern Ireland team..id be for it![/QUOTE]

I doubt Paisley would be very keen on that idea, the beaut.

EDIT: I would actually put Robbie Keane on the left, with Ireland in the centre and Hunt on the right. Simply because Keane has looked promising on the left in the premiership last season.

So Brunt wouldnt get in ahead of Hunt??

Won"t happen anyway,so no point even discussing it.

Decent shape to that side actually. And no O' Shea!

Pretty heartbreaking few days for Northern Ireland, they seemed to have the hard work done before Saturday.

At least most of them were born in Ireland, that's a start.

So Brunt wouldnt get in ahead of Hunt??

Won"t happen anyway,so no point even discussing it.

Watching Brunt tonight, he looked lively enough but he could have played Healy in twice but chose to shoot from distance (mind you, one hit the crossbar).

And you're right, it won't happen.

Decent shape to that side actually. And no O' Shea!

Pretty heartbreaking few days for Northern Ireland, they seemed to have the hard work done before Saturday.

It ain't over until it is over.