You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Toast

Sut

I like me toast...  

85 members have voted

1. 1. I like me toast...

• ... done both sides thank you very much.
    • ... like Sting does - just one side please.
    • ... not at all.

Crunchy brown and sizzling, none of this slightly warm bread crap... White bread can fuck off too - granary brown bread is the toast daddy.

Marmite, marmalade, any cheese, honey, peanut butter, pizza toast (pasta sauce, herbs, melted cheese, pepperoni, parmesan, tabasco) hell even margerine with a curried powder mix lightly sprinkled on it... toast can hack em all and more.

• 2 years later...
Golden to brown both sides. Leave to stand in toaster or toast rack for exactly 60 seconds before margeing for optimum warmth but non-sogginess.

you filthy, horrible, disgusting fucking twat.

I've just repped you for some shit on the *f, so can't neg you just yet. But I never forget a dirty Marge peddler like you.

It's in the post.

You disgust me.

People who peddle margarine as butter should be shot in their lying face! | Facebook

Picture the scene; you enter a sandwich shop at lunch time. You are looking forward to your delicious, meat filled, bready treat.

The little lady behind the counter asks, "would you like butter on that?"

"Oooh, yes please," you reply. "I'd dearly love some scrummy buttery goodness on my yummy sandwich! Some of that lightly salted, freshly churned, yellow amber nectar would really make my day! Thank you!"

You leave the shop and you take a bite of your sandwich only to discover that the "butter" you have been given is in fact the devil's own sperm - MARGARINE!

Seriously, what is the purpose of this utter fucking filth?? It is scum.

If you eat it you are scum.

If you sell it and promote it's use in any way, then you are scum.

But more importantly, if you lie about it and pass it off as the true friend of bread - butter - then you should die immediately by being shot in you horrible big fat lying fucking face.

Cunts

• Upvote 1

you filthy, horrible, disgusting fucking twat.

I've just repped you for some shit on the *f, so can't neg you just yet. But I never forget a dirty Marge peddler like you.

It's in the post.

You disgust me.

I do, spreading butter on soft bread is a pain in the ass especially here also because I have to keep it in the fridge or it melts because of the heat.

In the winter I get butter more often because I can keep in the bread bin.

Marg is way better these days though they have all the I can't believe it's not butter shit which tastes some what like butter.

I would never argue marg is better than butter though, it's just easier and better for you.

I do, spreading butter on soft bread is a pain in the ass especially here also because I have to keep it in the fridge or it melts because of the heat.

Marg is way better these days though they have all the I can't believe it's not butter shit which tastes some what like butter.

I would never argue marg is better than butter though, it's just easier and better for you.

Negged for being a marge sympathising cunt.

Toast slightly cooled so the butter doesnt melt with a glass or milk is simple and superb.

The toasted BLT is a superb dish also.

The standard toasted ham and cheese sambo does the trick while for a quickie on a weekend morning a bit of bacon smothered in ketchup between 2 slices of toast is the dogs bollocks.

You can buy the spreadable butter that stays softer even when it in the fridge you have no excuse.

I have never been at all comfortable with Sting making out that it is an English trait and common place for us to have our toast done on one side. I'm sure it's an Enlgish trait for some people to swallow horse jizz but I'm not going to make a song that incorporates how Americans don't do that but we as a nation do. He's a fucking bad plonker Sting and this only goes to reinfiorce that notion.