You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Citeh Thread

aws

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crouch on for Pennant but it could easily have been Kuyt

The inconsitency of this team has to be improved for next season.

If we lose we cant complain

There's nothing left to play for in the league though Nick. If there was we'd be showing a lot more urgency and the quality of the players would come through as a result.

Compare our league form now to the end of last season when we were fighting for second place. We were unstoppable then.

There's nothing left to play for in the league though Nick. If there was we'd be showing a lot more urgency and the quality of the players would come through as a result.

Compare our league form now to the end of last season when we were fighting for second place. We were unstoppable then.

We should aim to play well and win every game we play, if only for the fans who travelled to see the team. I hate that "there is nothing left to play for" lark.... if so then let the fans in for free. Winning breeds winning, just look at Manchester United, Ferguson would break their legs if they don't go all out to win every game even if the players on the pitch are shit, they always have the same mentality.

We havent qualified for the CL yet, however Victory against Boro should more or less sort that out.

We should aim to play well and win every game we play, if only for the fans who travelled to see the team. I hate that "there is nothing left to play for" lark.... if so then let the fans in for free. Winning breeds winning, just look at Manchester United, Ferguson would break their legs if they don't go all out to win every game even if the players on the pitch are shit, they always have the same mentality.

I agree. I'm not defending the attitude, but it seems to have sunk in quite deeply now.

What has happened to Kuyt

He's really poor today when he has it all to prove

He's actually a lot worse than he was earlier in the season when he was commited to the cause and tried his heart out even though then it was clear he didnt have the technical abillity to make it in our first 11.

He has been commited today but just looks a shadow of the player that first arrived at this club

Qn: Are we definitely safe for CL next season regardless of our next 5 results?

No we need 5 more points to make it safe, however as Bolton have to go to Chelsea in reality we need one more win, hopefully against Boro next week

Good job Bolton didnt win, wasnt it?

No we need 5 more points to make it safe, however as Bolton have to go to Chelsea in reality we need one more win, hopefully against Boro next week

Good job Bolton didnt win, wasnt it?

Haha thanks, I wasn't sure but I really meant it as a rhetorical qn to express my displeasure with our team today.

What has happened to Kuyt

He's really poor today when he has it all to prove

He's actually a lot worse than he was earlier in the season when he was commited to the cause and tried his heart out even though then it was clear he didnt have the technical abillity to make it in our first 11.

He has been commited today but just looks a shadow of the player that first arrived at this club

He was very poor. I'm fast losing faith in him. At the moment I'd keep Bellamy before him.