You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Citeh Thread

aws

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your consistent match prediction has got me wondering where Al Daas is these days. Anyone know?

I PM'd him a while ago to see how he was. He said he'd had a load of problems trying to log in during the server change over and if he was honest he was a bit disappointed with the forum recently.

I think his exact words where "the forum has gone down the pan in my opinion, it' been snotted."

He's fine but chooses not to post.

Reina

Finnan Carragher Agger Riise

Pennant Alonso Sissoko Gonzalez

Gerrard

Crouch

That would be my team, Pennant has to play following his recent performances and playing Gonzalez on the left would provide the team with a nice balance in attack. I've got a feeling Rafa will rest Crouch and play Kuyt instead due to his mid week break.

i think whoever plays today and wednesday will give us all a very clear indication as to who will be playing against Chelsea

Havent spoken to Rafa yet so my team would be

------------------------Reina--------------------

Finnan----------Carra---------Agger-------Arbeloa

Pennant---------Xabi---------Javier--------Riise

-----------------------Stevie----------------------

-----------------------Crouch---------------------

They have been showing trailers for it all week, so I would presume so.

Well they would look stupid if they don't show it so... but then again RTE2 had the Liverpool v PSV game advertised and ended up showing Bayern v Milan, so nothing would surprise me.

I PM'd him a while ago to see how he was. He said he'd had a load of problems trying to log in during the server change over and if he was honest he was a bit disappointed with the forum recently.

I think his exact words where "the forum has gone down the pan in my opinion, it' been snotted."

He's fine but chooses not to post.

Gotta love al daas.

This is going to be a tough game. City have been pretty abysmal this season but they still need one more win to be sure of safety. If we play with a high tempo and get an early goal I think we'll go on to win comfortably because City have a habit of crumbling if the tide turns against them. A win today would be nice - if we get three wins this week we can get the deckchairs out for Premiership matches and put all our effort into the Chelsea matches.

From the offal:

Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Steve Finnan and Dirk Kuyt have all been restored to the Liverpool side for this afternoon's clash at Manchester City.

All four missed the midweek victory over PSV Eindhoven but Rafael Benitez has brought back his big guns as the Reds go in search of victory to take them closer to Champions League qualification for next season.

The team in full for today's game is:

Reina

Finnan

Carragher

Agger

Arbeloa

Pennant

Mascherano

Alonso

Riise

Gerrard

Kuyt

Subs:

Dudek

Hyypia

Gonzalez

Crouch

Zenden

I'm not, I've Dirk for first goal.

He hates Man City...de de de de de de de de de.....

For Carradonna by the way, RTE have blocked the CL magazine show on sky so the game must be blocked too and setanta don't have it on.

Thanks for that shit news. eseason it is.