You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

21 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Im no smart leftie.

As for setting "us" back. I've fought against racists all my life and I've seen the people with scars which prove it. 

I've got the scars to prove it. 

Now let people do their thing you little dickhead. 

51 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

With all her wealth, you would have thought she could have paid into decent funeral fund instead of the taxpayer having to pay the bill.

Pure Cremation is only about £1500. Pocket money for her. And she’d get to stay at Buckingham Palace.

7 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Clive Myrie can go fuck himself,

I fucking hate left wing pricks who call for stuff like scrapping the licence fee. Last time they found themselves shoulder to shoulder with the right wing of the Tory Party was Brexit, which gave untrammeled power to the Johnson & Truss regimes. How is that working out?

As with the EU, it deserves criticism and needs reform, but it is still necessary to curb the worst excesses of unaccountable power.

• Upvote 4

I'm always amused by the low bar people set for royal anecdotes.

"I was hiking near Balmoral and the heavens opened. I walked past the queen who was out hunting with her entourage and she said 'you're very wet aren't you?'. But that's the kind of woman she was. She was all of us."

• Upvote 7

The only entertaining bit so far was finding out that she bred one of her male corgis with Princess Anne's female dachsunds and produced a Dorgi. When she asked how it was achieved she just said matter of factly ' Oh, we just have a little brick she stands on '. The kennel club were less impressed and offered sniffily ' Corgis are cattle herders and dachsunds are meant to dig out badgers, so if we ever hear of cattle getting stuck down badger holes we'll know where to come .

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I'm always amused by the low bar people set for royal anecdotes.

"I was hiking near Balmoral and the heavens opened. I walked past the queen who was out hunting with her entourage and she said 'you're very wet aren't you?'. But that's the kind of woman she was. She was all of us."

Not as wet as that poor Scots presenter guy at Balmoral last night on the Beeb trying to eke some English words out of a poor, startled Chinese couple. He looked like he had taken that water butt challenge thing.

28 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I fucking hate left wing pricks who call for stuff like scrapping the licence fee. Last time they found themselves shoulder to shoulder with the right wing of the Tory Party was Brexit, which gave untrammeled power to the Johnson & Truss regimes. How is that working out?

As with the EU, it deserves criticism and needs reform, but it is still necessary to curb the worst excesses of unaccountable power.

Who's called for the removal of the licence fee? Myrie is an intelligent man and is paid for the words he speaks, for him to even compere the death of a 96 year old woman to a cost of living crisis which could possibly result in the deaths of thousands of British citizens is the type of fucking churlish nonsense ingrained within the BBC.

The BBC is rammend top to bottom with Tories and Royalists, I haven't said nothing derogatory about the Queen but hopefully after she's laid to rest the people of England reflect on the future of this bizarre outdated institution. Unfortunately I doubt it.