You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best Schwarzeneggar film?

Section_31

People still take the piss out of the big guy but it can't be denied he's made some Iconic films, and he's got more of a screen presence than movie snobs like Bazza Norman and co give him credit for, try and imagine 'The Rock' in Terminator 2 or Van Dam in Predator, nah Austria's second favourite son kicks arse.

Personal favourite is Terminator-2, the scene where he 'takes care of the police' is quality, not to mention the bike chase, Predator and The Running man run it close though...

Guest TK-421

Only a Leg like Carl wethers could say that to Arnie and get away with it.

It's great when he gets killed though.

They should make a prequel featuring Hopper's men. "Wait! The same thing happened to Hopper's men".

The Running man is one of my fave films. "Over here Christmas Tree!" what a line.

runningman1js.jpg

Used to work with a bird called Hayley that looked like Dynamo, you wouldn't believe the resemblance, me and me mate used to do the 'twiddly fingers' gesture and belt out a 'Laaahaaaaaa!' when she walked past, funny at the time like you had to be there though.

Predator by a mile. I loved T2 when I was a kid but now I look at it and cringe. And don't get me started on the 'terminator' he plays in T3, the only fucking terminator in history who never killed anybody.

Oh, and Total Recall too. Class movie, and how hot was Sharon Stone? Damn.

Predator by a mile. I loved T2 when I was a kid but now I look at it and cringe. And don't get me started on the 'terminator' he plays in T3, the only fucking terminator in history who never killed anybody.

Oh, and Total Recall too. Class movie, and how hot was Sharon Stone? Damn.

I was so disappointed when i seen T3 got a 12A certificate. I knew then it was gonna be shit.

Total Recall, Running Man, T (T2 was the same film only with a $200 million fx budget), Predator and at a push True Lies.

But I watched all these when I was a wide eyed teen, and would probably think they are total shite if I saw them for the first time now.