You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

annoying things youre missus does

xabi molby

My bird winds me up with her indecisiveness. It's similar to what someone else said earlier in the thread - I ask her what she fancies doing/having to eat/what position etc and she always says 'whatever you want'. She then proceeds to veto every suggestion I make.

Drives me mad, but I let her off with it...

Guest Spionkop69
My bird winds me up with her indecisiveness. It's similar to what someone else said earlier in the thread - I ask her what she fancies doing/having to eat/what position etc and she always says 'whatever you want'. She then proceeds to veto every suggestion I make.

Drives me mad, but I let her off with it...

Must be a female thing :wallbutt:

Mrs. NorthernRed leaves toast crumbs on the kitchen surface every day. It drives me up the wall.

:D I've left the bread board covered in crumbs and the marg and marmite still out on the side. My coffee mug and jiuce glass are stood in the sink unwashed. This really winds Mr Cath up and he gets home before me.

I ask her what she fancies doing/having to eat/what position etc and she always says 'whatever you want'. She then proceeds to veto every suggestion I make.

See what she really wants is you to tell her what she's doing. None of this gay compromise "whatever you want is fine by me darling" nonsense ;)

:D I've left the bread board covered in crumbs and the marg and marmite still out on the side. My coffee mug and jiuce glass are stood in the sink unwashed. This really winds Mr Cath up and he gets home before me.

May you burn in the fires of hell.

Mrs. NorthernRed leaves toast crumbs on the kitchen surface every day. It drives me up the wall.

That's why I do. Mrs RiS is pretty ace on most of the points above, she isn't indecisive, she is a football fan and knows what shes talking about. The only thing I can think of that is strange rather than irritating is that she is constantly giving me stuff around the house. That sounds odd, I'll explain. Say one of the kids is given some new clothes and they take the tags off and put them on the side she will pick them up and then give them to me. Not so odd, but when it happens so often, very strange.

See what she really wants is you to tell her what she's doing. None of this gay compromise "whatever you want is fine by me darling" nonsense ;)

I'll bear that in mind Cath!

Cath is the TLW agony aunt.

I do love my girlfriend with all my heart but………….

She never puts things in the bin, always leaves food, bottle tops, food packaging on the side. The fact that I do nearly all housework/cooking as ‘she is tired’ although I have just finished work too and work about the same long hours.

She is late for everything, she’ll leave getting ready for something until the last minute and then take all her frustration during rushing somewhere out on me(happens everyday I kid you not, take last night for instance. We were due to go out for a fancy evening, I came downstairs 30mins to go before we had to be there and she’s watching a program about Monkeys! And then had a go at me while driving 200miles a hour to get to theater as if It was my fault!!!

Lastly, she always wants to be with me, but when I’m meeting the boys down the pub to watch the game I don’t want her showing up with her mates and then complain that she is bored!!.

Other than that she’s great!!!

Guest Spionkop69

Oh and another thing; Mrs Spion leaves things in the fridge past their sell by date. Example: Milk. Not being a tea drinker or general user of milk, the milk is her domain. So why does she open the new milk before the old one is finished AND even more annoying then ignore the existence of the old carton of milk!!!

Milk myopia is clearly a curse!

mine, leaves her clothes all over the place, we have a washing basket in the bed room, bathroom and on the landing, yet she is so feckin lazy to use them and dumps her dirty stinking clothes all over the floor, fecks me right off.

Also, constantly complains about the amount of laundry and ironing she has to to, and ignoring the fact, that she goes through around 3 set off clothes a day.

glad i got that off my chest.

Guest carbuncle
mine, leaves her clothes all over the place, we have a washing basket in the bed room, bathroom and on the landing, yet she is so feckin lazy to use them and dumps her dirty stinking clothes all over the floor, fecks me right off.

I'm a bit confused here. In the hetero community isn't it normal for the slpitarse to complain about the gentlemans lack of tidyness?

What's all this crumbs-left-on-the-worksurface scruds-on-the-landing shenanigans? What's next? Complaining that she prefers to spend time at the local rather than stopping in watching a hugh grant film with you?

:dunno:

Personally I'd prefer to dwell on their lack of enthusiasm for oral sex (inspite of a quick swill under the tap) while imagining that you like nothing better than a good nosh on her haddock pasty. ;)

I hate the fact that if I actually do do some house work I never get the credit I feel I rightfully deserve. Its like il be sittin there and go Iv cleaned the floors you know. and il get a response like 'an so you should' it should go thanks your a big help, without any possible detection of sarcasm. Oh an pickin up my pants an sayin 'are these yours ?' you know they are you dumb bint, whay are you asking me ???