You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Charlton away

Captain

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pablo-B
"I still think we have treated Dudek pretty poorly, he at least deserved for us to loan him out after what he did for us.

Oh fuck off with all that garbage. What he did for us?? He did nothing for a few seasons apart from cost us points, and now just because he had a sureal, one-off performance in the CL final, we should treat him differently from any other player?

Seen Charlton play Spurs at the weekend and they were shit, all being well should be a straight forward 0 - 2. I fancy Dudek to start because of his experience, and as I don't think that Carson has really shone this season, albeit with limited chances.

I think that Fowler and Cisse will start upfront and fancy them getting a goal each.

Oh fuck off with all that garbage. What he did for us?? He did nothing for a few seasons apart from cost us points, and now just because he had a sureal, one-off performance in the CL final, we should treat him differently from any other player?

? Are you arguing with my post, as it's a quote.

Even unfit what does Nando offer that Fowler doesnt offer or in fact what TBM could offer before going on loan.

A reasonable fee in the summer. Even if Rafa now knows he isn't the answer I'd expect him to feature regularly so as to get as much as possible for him in June.

Pragatism is the watchword.

Ah bollocks, an Arsenal-game is now starting on ESPN, so I guess I can scratch them. Anyone else having any luck?

I find the problem with streaming is that you often never know which channel is sending the match until it's actually on.

Last time, I was stuck with some fucking little-dog-agility-competition-shite.