You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kraptalk Saying We Can Get Walcott For £3m

1892-LFCWasBorn

The theory is that because he is not old enough to sign a pro contract then another team can come and sign and the fee would be settled by tribunal. £3 million does seem high as other places have been saying as low as £1 million

Maybe why we were reluctant to pay the extra £500,000.

A couple of weeks ago I'd have slapped my own face for saying this, but if the choice is £10 million for Simao or £4 million for Pennant, well...

Secret option © Somebody Else.

I don't want a guy like Pennant anywhere near this football club. He's like Diouf Mark II, except Diouf hasn't fathered any love children that he refuses to pay maintenance for.

Secret option © Somebody Else.

I don't want a guy like Pennant anywhere near this football club. He's like Diouf Mark II, except Diouf hasn't fathered any love children that he refuses to pay maintenance for.

He may have if he wasn't a woofter ;)

i bet we`re all panicing for nothing

isnt this the usual transfer twaddle, we think we have someone then another "mustery" bidder comes in, yet, we generally get him, it happened with Reina in the summer, wasnt it the gunners making a last ditch effort, or some load of cock like that

still ,with manure already after robbing Vidic off of us we dont need grabbing another 1 of our signings

although, if joaquin is the second choice ill have no complaints :tease:

its also on some other forum that the Simao deal is off as manure have offered 10 million

surely we cant lose out again, im gonan freak out if they keep nicking our signings :wallbutt:

We had an offer of about £10m accepted in the summer before benfica did a double backflip with a triple summersault to back out of the deal.