You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

The Brits at it again. 

https://www.theirishstory.com/2020/02/20/the-black-and-tans-in-palestine-irish-connections-to-the-palestine-police-1922-1948/

“On the 30 April 1922, 760 recently disbanded members of the Royal Irish Constabulary (RIC) and its Auxiliary Division (ADRIC) disembarked at Haifa in Palestine.

They arrived there as the British Section of the Palestine Gendarmerie, a strike force and riot squad recruited at the instigation of the secretary of state for the colonies, Winston Churchill.

This British Gendarmerie was the start of a strong association between Ireland and the police of the British Mandate of Palestine that would last until the British withdrew in 1948.” 

43 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

National Front lay a wreath at the Cenotaph. The same NF who deny the Holocaust ever took place and believe Jews promoted immigration to dilute Christian influence in the west.

20231105_094106.jpg

Said it a few pages back. Its a hierarchy of racism.

If the war wasnt going on,and jewish people were arriving in dinghies,the likes of that frog face cunt on gb news would be crying about an invasion. 

12 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

You, you big racist.

2 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Every time you ask that question, the answer will always be yes.

What is your problem? I've never had a pop at you. I've never insulted you. Yet you feel the need to have a go. So who is is acting the big man? It aint me.

I dare say in real life if we were to meet I would tear you inside out but this isn't real life so you prob have the upper hand but if you can post 1 single instance of me being offensive that would be good.

1 minute ago, Poor Scouser T said:

What is your problem? I've never had a pop at you. I've never insulted you. Yet you feel the need to have a go. So who is is acting the big man? It aint me.

I dare say in real life if we were to meet I would tear you inside out but this isn't real life so you prob have the upper hand but if you can post 1 single instance of me being offensive that would be good.

You’re a racist who like to tell fibs and then posts pictures of himself on a footy forum with his tits out.

You literally got banned for racist comments in the past.

Just now, Fugitive said:

You’re a racist who like to tell fibs and then posts pictures of himself on a footy forum with his tits out.

You literally got banned for racist comments in the past.

No quotes?

The pic was in response to I believe a call that I was a little weak guy who could not throw a punch. A bloke with his top off is probably the least offensive thing i can think of.

5 hours ago, Red Shift said:

IMG_1147.jpeg

The implication in that meme being that the blue stripes represent the river and the sea, and not the blue lines on a tallit shawl...

2 hours ago, Fugitive said:

I think Hitler said something similar, you big racist.

I thought he was talking about religious people. I wouldn't go so far as to want rid of them, but I'd be all for them dying out and not being replaced by more of them.

I think Lennon probably said something similar.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fugitive said:

I think Hitler said something similar, you big racist.

You need to back this up you cunt. Wanting Arabs and Jews to fuck off is not fascism it is common logic. Sort the shit out before you kill the rest of us is not fascism.  It is self preservation. Fighting over a fairy tale is more mental than anything I say.

15 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

The implication in that meme being that the blue stripes represent the river and the sea, and not the blue lines on a tallit shawl...

I thought he was talking about religious people. I wouldn't go so far as to want rid of them, but I'd be all for them dying out and not being replaced by more of them.

I think Lennon probably said something similar.

He was banned previously for his very liberal use of the N word. He’s a bit of a racist.